auto class selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto class selection

auto class selection upon joining. why dont we have this?
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

the technology is just not there yet

Comment

Originally posted by discplex View Post
      the technology is just not there yet
      Wrong this can be added in through scripting +1 from me
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I think it would be useless, because in the game there Autoclass

Comment

Originally posted by RADIAS View Post
          I think it would be useless, because in the game there Autoclass
          There isn't an auto class loader. You must manually select it yourself.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Well to me it seem possible to do this.
            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

But why?

Comment

He got lazy so he suggests this.
                PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

It's just 1 click of a button [Spawn]

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                    It's just 1 click of a button [Spawn]
                    Not really- Takes multiple clicks to get to a different class but again doesn't take effort. However, it'd be a cool feature besides that.

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
                      He got lazy so he suggests this.
                      this man knows whats going on.

but really it takes time, i dont want to spend 6 seconds every time i join just to get fireman class.
                      100players x 3joins/day @ 4.5sec/join = 22.5 minutes. pretty sure the smart people could implement this in that time.
                      yes its a simple task but at this rate we will become robots by 20xx.
                      I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

If you can spend weeks and months to play the in this server (in total) waiting 6 seconds to spawn is nothing. Some people connect in-game and just go afk without pausing and if this autoload is turned on basically people will spawn kill the hell out of him, hence ruining his/her stats. I find this very irrelevant at the same time.
                        Peace.
                        sigpicc:

Comment

BUMP!

As my days as a new TP, I loved this suggestion to bits and I still think to this date that this is an exceptionally brilliant feature that should be implemented into GamerX. A lot of scripters didn't really respond here and I don't think we have any scripters active at the moment therefore it will be a shot in the dark however I'll go ahead and suggest and put out my idea still. So first thing is first, this can be added in and has been considered in the past:

Originally posted by In TP Suggestions Section
                          I thought of an idea,that TPs can choose a default class so they dont have to choose it everytime they enter the server. btw,its a good hideout.

Edit By Matite: We will look into this in the future... we would like a way that registered players (not just TPs) can choose their default class.
                          So we can clearly see that Matite is in favor of this suggestion...sorta. Anyway so how will this work anyway? So basically once we are registered, we pick a class and we spawn. After we spawn we can use a command such as /tac (/toggleautoclass) which will turn ON and OFF the ability to auto select the class. The class that is made your auto-class is the class you are present in when typing the command, /tac.

Conditions when using the command
                          • Player must be spawned in a class
                          • Player must be registered

Variables
                          • Player presses F4 - Once pressing F4, /tac is toggled OFF, and the next time you die you are again present in the spawn selection screen, you once again need to turn on /tac in order to enable it again

Doesn't seem too complicated does it? Therefore I would like to bump this suggestion. Don't know if Rick or a scripter will see this but I am bumping it anyway.

Regards.

Comment

I am with my nigga eliteus i was gonna suggest it but nvm +1

Comment

It would be nice if we do this as Eliteus Mentioned , but i don't know if SA-MP Has this technology or it can be done by scripting.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X