A betting system on races and maybe events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A betting system on races and maybe events

So it will be nice and races will become a lot more popular if there was a betting system for races. I think betting should be with money/cookies/cakes/buscuit/icecreams.

So my idea is simple I will give you the idea with an example. So let say we have 4 racers. And I'm one of them so I want to bet let say 5 cookies and all other players will be asked if they want to bet. They can choose no, if all choose no the bet will be off, and if only one other bet the bet will be between me and him and whoever finishes in better position will win.

Similar approach could be taken for some events too. In lms/derby/fallout/blast survive who will be last man standing or in teamdm/ctf who will have most kills for example. I hope you will consider it. I think this server needs some fresh ideas.
    Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 16-01-14, 06:19 PM.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

I like this idea, perhaps it is worth looking into

Comment

i like it too !

Comment

I like the idea..

But i'd be waiting for more complaining from players saying they lost, cookies from a speed hacker for winning the race. That'll be the downside. -.-
        sigpic

Comment

i like it more intresting ......but as admin say players will in
          Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

So I want to bump my old suggestion. I think it will be perfect now for /pu /duel /race.

So I guess there is a few ways to do a betting system for it. Not sure which one will work or it is possible to be made, so maybe some admins might tell how it can be done I guess.

I know previously it wasn't so liked but there weren't duels, pursuits and private races before so now it might be right.

I think betting should be with money, cookies,cakes, buscuit and icecreams.
            Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 29-06-14, 12:12 PM.
            Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
            WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

gud idea more fun in gamerx +1

Comment

Some days ago i was thinking about this suggestion but notin event in duels or pursuit +1 for that.

sigpic

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X