Requesting Pro Players to teach us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting Pro Players to teach us

I don't know Why Pro player don't even miss a Single Bullet, I think its because of practice, But I don't think that its Only worked with practice there Must be technique, That pro players only know, If a normal player even practice two shots weapon bug, and C-bug the last problem they facing after practice is aiming which I also facing, I request many pro players in game to teach me but Most of them are saying is that just practice some of them saying they are very old and they become pro by there experience , I know that Experience is Greater then Knowledge, But I doubt that there must be a techniques I watch a tutorial on Pro Players and They saying Notice your cross hair is at right side, Then its means that you have to shoot at your enemy from left, as they in your right side area, This Techniques is Good and its also Working, And Some of them saying in sawn off two shots bug just fire behind to enemy, I don't know how they do, as His or her enemy is moving very fast and they shoot it exactly to his body. If Someone is teaching us through GX forums then its Much appreciated.

Sorry for my bad english!

There's no technique, lol. Just keep doing practice and you can aim perfectly with weapon bugs. And there are many weapon bugs tutorials on the "Tutorials" board in GX forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
      There's no technique, lol. Just keep doing practice and you can aim perfectly with weapon bugs. And there are many weapon bugs tutorials on the "Tutorials" board in GX forums.
      It Might be better If u Post Link here, Because I am to lazy. ! , Sorry I already tell that I have just problem with aiming, Mine C-bug and two shots are enough to kill enemy If My Aim is good enought too

Comment

I think it's just matter of time, I've been doing c-bug since early 2015, now here, in GamerX I've been banned 2 times for auto c-bug and 3 for aimbot. It's just practice, duel and duel with people who are better than you, don't worry about losing, just duel and duel. You'll become a pro player after that. And also Toffee said, there are many tutorials that may help you on that.

Comment

Check it : http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...hlight=Lessons

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
            I think it's just matter of time, I've been doing c-bug since early 2015, now here, in GamerX I've been banned 2 times for auto c-bug and 3 for aimbot. It's just practice, duel and duel with people who are better than you, don't worry about losing, just duel and duel. You'll become a pro player after that. And also Toffee said, there are many tutorials that may help you on that.
            Man First U said Duel Pro Player I know that One But I Sicked of Dueling Pro Player whenever I duel him, They Always Ignore Duels, I don't know What to do now, They Also Ignore Pm, and I watched too many tutorials Just Practicing them. Thanks For Your Reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
              Done Now You Check

Comment

I know some of the bugs which always help me during fights
                I learnt C-bug and I try to use it every time with d-eagle or sniper, It helps me a lot there is no technique we use.

If you still want to give your opponent a blow then use FPS boosting mods which don't make you a laggy player, they even help you and prevent you from crashing or getting bugged

Comment

Originally posted by LoNeWoLF View Post
                  I know some of the bugs which always help me during fights
                  I learnt C-bug and I try to use it every time with d-eagle or sniper, It helps me a lot there is no technique we use.

If you still want to give your opponent a blow then use FPS boosting mods which don't make you a laggy player, they even help you and prevent you from crashing or getting bugged
                  if I guys tell anything that us available outside than please provide link if some noob also reading this then how he know can I please leave a link of ps boosting mods.

Comment

Use low quality particles here is the link>>Replace it with GTA SA/models/
                    https://www.mediafire.com/?8r7fbj1vz12sh8d
                    Then change the settings in GTA SA
                    Make it Like this
                    Widescreen - Off
                    Screen resolution (If you have bad pc then) - 800x600
                    FPS limit - Off

Comment

Can u give some links of FPS boosting? i need it

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
                        Can u give some links of FPS boosting? i need it
                        Download gamebooster by razer, it wont show a drastic change but there will be a difference, google it if you are worrying about the download link.
                        the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.N1tr4m View Post
                          Man First U said Duel Pro Player I know that One But I Sicked of Dueling Pro Player whenever I duel him, They Always Ignore Duels, I don't know What to do now, They Also Ignore Pm, and I watched too many tutorials Just Practicing them. Thanks For Your Reply.
                          I am free anytime you want to duel for practices. PM me in-game whenever you see me.

Also:
                          Originally posted by Glator View Post
                          Download gamebooster by razer, it wont show a drastic change but there will be a difference, google it if you are worrying about the download link.
                          This would just make your game lag more, it doesn't work. Just don't bother installing it.

Comment

This would just make your game lag more, it doesn't work. Just don't bother installing it.
                            He will get ping latency if he just boosts SAMP or the game particularly I experienced it myself; the trick is to activate gaming mode which will free up used temp memory and shut most of the programs and giving a bit of performance to whatever is run next, worked in my case.

ps: you can try it.
                            the 2 7 squad

Comment

I tried it once and just got more laggs, but anyway I will give it a chance to boost my gameplay.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X