Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX Survey

Please complete the sentence :

For me, GamerX would be more fun if ... .

there would be finally an update
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

if img file object id's were fixed as they were before

Comment

...there would be a bit more players :/

Comment

...more players would like to race and if there was more races added. (Well IDK) GamerX is still really good as it is. <3

Comment

more players and new construction ids administrators, not new things

Comment

GamerX Version 5 + Sa-mp 0.4 + 100 or 200 players + New Stunt Object + Minigames...

Comment

Originally posted by Hatsune_Miku View Post
                GamerX Version 5 + Sa-mp 0.4 + 100 or 200 players + New Stunt Object + Minigames...
                GamerX was just updated to V4 recently. I doubt version 5 will come anytime now.

Anyway, from my point it would be more fun if there would be any more major update like event system.

Comment

Many years ago.. I remember seeing Matite and also koqhiko showing off some strange like experimental indescribable in game objects that moved, twirled around, changed colors and where like absolutely amazing. All in game players would go where the show was and just stare at it for as long as it lasted. I had the pleasure of seeing this type of things 3 or 4 times at the most, and they where the most incredible things i ever saw in GamerX. Never saw anything similar never again... I would love to see some thing like that again.

Comment

...there were more players; more stunt objects; more pickup competitions; a bit of an update; and more games.

Comment

...staff can become lenient towards the rulebreakers and small hackers. As from my experience there are many servers which are heavily populated because the staff does give some chances to improve , by saying this statement I dont mean to critisize the current staff pattern but yes just a very obviouse reason to increase folk!

Comment

new spawn zones .. An airport spawn or pilot class...

Comment

if there many girls

Comment

new spawn zones .. An airport spawn or pilot class...
                            yes new spawn zones and more players..

Comment

And Grove Familes + Ballas + More = Spawn Near L.S + Fixed C.J Skin ...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X