X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliteus
    replied
    Yo guys, been inactive these 2 weeks due to army camp but now I am back for good on the most part. I got the promotion as a Cadet Under Officer which is what I worked toward. This week I will come ingame everyday but after an unknown time since I have some work to finish off. Still active on the night though. Also wanted to thank Nate for mentioning my POB set, I have got more coming for you guys, stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• Shehroz
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
    Dear GamerX and his players,

I had a great time with you all but for me it's time to leave. I need to focus on school at the first side but i got more reasons. I loved playing GamerX and I want to thank you all for that. I hope you will have a great time in GamerX!

Special thanks to :

- Mousytom, mate you are a awesome admin you helped me a lot in GamerX man. <33 will miss you!

- Nate, you and mousytom are a great couple man, i mean if you guys are together you are able to kill eachother always laughed with you two guys.

- Beer, awesome admin should be promoted very soon i mean he is doing his job so good and so serious. I hope you will get promoted soon.

- Benjokiller, Simply a great person man.

- Queen, i had a great time with you. You are my bestie and i will keep up the contact.

- All ATM members, you were all so friendly and funny mates will miss you.

- MaxSafy, i will miss you Bro it was an awesome time with you i hope we wont cut out contact.

- Daan Deurloo, Mate you were fucking awesome man ''Microsoft Fake technical support calls'' awesome times. we will keep contact but in game i will miss you aswell.

- Ariana Grande, even if we hadnt much contact i will miss you aswell because i know you had a hard time i tried to help you wich i hope it did worked, anyway i will miss you.

- Eliteus, Cool guy also friendly and a good mapper. Man i will miss your jokes.

- Pedro, i will miss you aswell man you are a good admin.

- Rick, DJ Rick for life. I will miss you.

- Jobu Janes, Damn specially i will miss you, we had sucha great times together man. I didnt know you that much but that changed. I will miss you man and i wanna keep contact with you.

- PANZEHIR noof <3 i will miss this to!

- Burnedgrass, you helped me a lot in GamerX and i will miss you 'nigga'

- Grimvirus, man i will miss you it was great with you.

- Nancy, even if we didnt know eachother that much, we had fun and, i will miss you.

- Tinarex, 'Thanks for saving me' no problem i have to say on that. Call me whenever you need me i will help. And i will miss you!

- BreakDown and Kanwar, great great guys i will miss you bro's!

- Dodo, bro bro bro imma miss you aswell. You are a good player.

- Twitch, Even if we had all these fights about nothing i mean who the fuck will fight for a girl (I will). Anyway man imma miss you aswell.

- Nick, i will miss you to man.

- Bibooooo, imma miss you mate!!!!

- Wooolly, i will miss you too man.

- All the players i did not mentioned i will miss all of you to.

Well its time to say goodbye then. Will miss you!

Goodbye GamerX!

I will post a goodbye videos created by myself later!_
    Sorry I am replying late but bye jan_nissan.You were an awesome player. Good luck with your studies.

Leave a comment:

• Jelly
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
    Dear GamerX and his players,

I had a great time with you all but for me it's time to leave. I need to focus on school at the first side but i got more reasons. I loved playing GamerX and I want to thank you all for that. I hope you will have a great time in GamerX!

Special thanks to :

- Mousytom, mate you are a awesome admin you helped me a lot in GamerX man. <33 will miss you!

- Nate, you and mousytom are a great couple man, i mean if you guys are together you are able to kill eachother always laughed with you two guys.

- Beer, awesome admin should be promoted very soon i mean he is doing his job so good and so serious. I hope you will get promoted soon.

- Benjokiller, Simply a great person man.

- Queen, i had a great time with you. You are my bestie and i will keep up the contact.

- All ATM members, you were all so friendly and funny mates will miss you.

- MaxSafy, i will miss you Bro it was an awesome time with you i hope we wont cut out contact.

- Daan Deurloo, Mate you were fucking awesome man ''Microsoft Fake technical support calls'' awesome times. we will keep contact but in game i will miss you aswell.

- Ariana Grande, even if we hadnt much contact i will miss you aswell because i know you had a hard time i tried to help you wich i hope it did worked, anyway i will miss you.

- Eliteus, Cool guy also friendly and a good mapper. Man i will miss your jokes.

- Pedro, i will miss you aswell man you are a good admin.

- Rick, DJ Rick for life. I will miss you.

- Jobu Janes, Damn specially i will miss you, we had sucha great times together man. I didnt know you that much but that changed. I will miss you man and i wanna keep contact with you.

- PANZEHIR noof <3 i will miss this to!

- Burnedgrass, you helped me a lot in GamerX and i will miss you 'nigga'

- Grimvirus, man i will miss you it was great with you.

- Nancy, even if we didnt know eachother that much, we had fun and, i will miss you.

- Tinarex, 'Thanks for saving me' no problem i have to say on that. Call me whenever you need me i will help. And i will miss you!

- BreakDown and Kanwar, great great guys i will miss you bro's!

- Dodo, bro bro bro imma miss you aswell. You are a good player.

- Twitch, Even if we had all these fights about nothing i mean who the fuck will fight for a girl (I will). Anyway man imma miss you aswell.

- Nick, i will miss you to man.

- Bibooooo, imma miss you mate!!!!

- Wooolly, i will miss you too man.

- All the players i did not mentioned i will miss all of you to.

Well its time to say goodbye then. Will miss you!

Goodbye GamerX!

I will post a goodbye videos created by myself later!_
    WTF! man we were best friends dont leave

Leave a comment:

• AryaN
    replied
    Good bye Arpita
    I hope U will return

Leave a comment:

• MaxSafy
    replied
    Bye Arpit I will miss u
    Had a great time with u And thanks for teaching me DM

Leave a comment:

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X