X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye ricky rick

Comment

you spend so much time for this community to make it awesome thank you so much for everything u have done and we really enjoyed the time with you in server best memories <3 wish u best of luck for your life n future. hope to see u someday <3 we'r gona miss u.

Comment

Good luck in your life mate.
        " alt="" data-fullsize-url="http://" data-thumb-url="http://" data-title="Click on the image to see the original version" data-caption="" class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" />

Comment

It's sad to hear that by you Rick but i've waited 8-9 months for u to come back... Anyway good luck in your life. Thanks for all the recent updates...

Comment

Thank you for everything Rick, you did a great job. We all will miss you a lot, take care and I hope to see you around sometimes!

Comment

Bye-bye Rickels, good luck in real life! <3

Comment

Not sure if this is true, but Jan_Nissan told me that he can script.

But you're also the best one on here about scripting.

Comment

Thank you for your years of service and for always listening to my crap, good luck in real life and take care bud.

Comment

Damn, i still remember when you basically took all the scripting responsibility because the another owner at the time wasn't active too.. I'll miss you, even though i dont play samp anymore.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X