X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roller
    replied
    i was seeing commands here http://gamerxserver.com/downloads/GamerX-Commands.txt and in Misc there is a /beer command to drink beer but i typed this command i teleported to beer's beer factory but in game command to drink beer is /drinkbeer!

Leave a comment:

• Blackbird
    replied
    Originally posted by Mason View Post
    IRC In-game Command bug...
    It is not a word bug, it is an Admin command [/gotoy(/gy) /gotox(/gx) /gotoz(/gz)].

[21:09:45] <@GX-18> * Admin Blackbird (ID:69) used /gotoy to teleport Blackbird (ID:69) 5.00 metres
    [21:09:48] <@GX-22> * Admin Blackbird (ID:69) used /gotox to teleport Blackbird (ID:69) 5.00 metres
    [21:09:52] <@GX-02> * Admin Blackbird (ID:69) used /gotoz to teleport Blackbird (ID:69) 5.00 metres

Leave a comment:

• Mason
    replied
    IRC In-game Command bug...

Leave a comment:

• Burnedgrass
    replied
    Guess the third line is invalid now.

Leave a comment:

• MegaNova
    replied
    Another One:

I wrote /dw and it said, you must to get in a vehicle before using Switch Wheels command.
    And i wrote /dw for Dollar Wheels.

Leave a comment:

• MegaNova
    replied
    Originally posted by CasHewZ
    * If you are registered your cookies get saved and are restored when you rejoin.

(a missing m at the link aswell)
    Why it can't be: "If you are registered, your cookies will be saved and restored when you rejoin." ?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Jafri
    replied
    I think the first one is correct
    Also the second one seems fine too but I guess it could be worded better, like "If you are registered, your cookies are saved and restored when you rejoin."

Leave a comment:

• Robo
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowWind View Post
    Nope, i've tried /mhm, and GXTempName killed me, i wanted to see if someone killed me, does he will win a cookie?
    so i let GXTempName to kill me, when i /tr2 <HisID>, he hasn't got any cookie, but he took $1,000,000, so he has $1,050,000,
    Yeeaaah it's true, but YOU (not the killer) spend one cookie to start a manhunt on yourself lol, $1,000,000 is the prize for the killer.

i already said it's the costs:
    Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
    Since it's on /cookiehelp, it says the costs for /mhm not the prize
    Last edited by Robo; 27-06-15, 06:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MegaNova
    replied
    Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

Nope, i've tried /mhm, and GXTempName killed me, i wanted to see if someone killed me, does he will win a cookie?
    so i let GXTempName to kill me, when i /tr2 <HisID>, he hasn't got any cookie, but he took $1,000,000, so he has $1,050,000,

Leave a comment:

• Robo
    replied
    i should says $1,000,000 not 'one cookie'

Leave a comment:

• Aym
    replied
    Originally posted by Mousytom View Post
    There is no bug .
    Enabling vehicle collisions will mean your vehicle will collide with others. Disabling vehicle collisions will disable this feature leaving your vehicle able to pass through others.
    Hahaha Ok ty for Explain ^^ !

Leave a comment:

• MegaNova
    replied
    Ok What about that?

i should says $1,000,000 not 'one cookie'

Leave a comment:

• MegaNova
    replied
    Originally posted by Cat View Post
    lol,you are the id 9 :PPP
    LOLOLOLOLOL i didn't see it? xD

Leave a comment:

• Robo
    replied
    i tried to /cn Shadow but it says, this name is used, Player ID 9, but ID 9 is not in-game! xD
    You cant change your name if it starts with your own current name, even it's yourself...
    So i can change my name from Robo_N1X to Robo_ it will say that Robo_ name is used, this is SA-MP limitation.
    To change your name, you have to change it first to some another name that starts without "Shadow"... so if i want "Robo_" name, i should change it to like "Tempname123" then i will be able to change it to "Robo_"

Leave a comment:

• Mousytom
    replied
    Originally posted by Aym View Post
    I found A bug ^^

It should be "Disabled" , not "enabled"
    Ty for reading
    There is no bug .
    Enabling vehicle collisions will mean your vehicle will collide with others. Disabling vehicle collisions will disable this feature leaving your vehicle able to pass through others.

Leave a comment:

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X