X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spraky_99 View Post
    Bug information: Thanks bug.

As you can see in this picture in front of my Thanks its written " 23 " But under it's written " Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts " I don't know it's a bug or not but I still wanted to report it.
    I guess that's the amount of 'thank you' that you have given to other users. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

No fenix you are not wrong n Sprank Thats not a bug

Comment

Also Spraky, report website bugs not forum bugs here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
          Also Spraky, report website bugs not forum bugs here.
          I thought it's a bug, But I was wrong. Sorry for reporting a forum bug here, I didn't wanted to make a topic for this bug.

Comment

Bug information: Some error on the PHP Code
            When did you found this bug: Yesterday on my mobile.
            What did you do to find this bug: Using Search and search for some random things. Look on the top of the page. Something is wrong there.

Last edited by daan_deurloo; 02-01-14, 03:29 PM.

Comment

I'm not pretty sure if its a bug but, there is a board called "Clans" Only, I've just realized that It's exists but I haven't known that before.
              We all cannot see it for some reasons but if we search it we will get it:
              http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?35-Clans
              Without searching you will not find neither the board nor the threads that were posted there.
              (i think it has been set as "private" or something.)

Comment

That's because it should be invisible for normal members till Bloodcell make it visible for everyone.
                Last edited by DeathBeatZ; 28-02-14, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Bug information: Some error in HTML Codes or PHP?
                  When did you found this bug: May 27th, 2014
                  What did you do to find this bug: I clicked "Go Advanced" in Quick Reply section of a thread

I don't know if anyone have this problem, but when I click Go Advanced in Quick Reply, it shows me a text above the web page
                  Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../newreply.php on line 389

Also, the web page will look messed up (Text over each other, etc.)

The weird thing is, it doesn't happened in every thread, only some of it like "Happy Birthdays!" thread

Comment

I don't know if someone already reported it. The bug is:
                    1- When I clicked at one of these images:

2- It adds a # to the url (not a bug at all):

3- The problem is: After I clicked at the image, the website said that I'm a guest (not logged in).

Edit By Matite: Fixed now.
                    Last edited by Matite; 25-06-14, 09:56 AM.

Comment

When there are more than 100 players online, this page: http://gamerxserver.com/onlineplayers shows that there are no players online at all.

Edit By Matite: It's a SA-MP thing... when there is more than 100 players it does not return a list of players for the client.
                      Last edited by Matite; 25-06-14, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K3V1N557 View Post
                        Bug information: Some error in HTML Codes or PHP?
                        When did you found this bug: May 27th, 2014
                        What did you do to find this bug: I clicked "Go Advanced" in Quick Reply section of a thread

I don't know if anyone have this problem, but when I click Go Advanced in Quick Reply, it shows me a text above the web page

Also, the web page will look messed up (Text over each other, etc.)

The weird thing is, it doesn't happened in every thread, only some of it like "Happy Birthdays!" thread

Fixed.

Comment

Bug information:wrong skin ids
                          When did you found this bug:16 june / 2014
                          What did you do to find this bug: i m finding gud skin and i see this bug

Comment

You should say the wrong ids... admins arent gonna try every id till they find the wrong ones -_-

Comment

all skins r ok but only skin id start from 2 line look here .
                              http://gamerxserver.com/skins.php

Edit By Matite: I updated that page a week or so ago... can't see any errors there now. Post again if you find one.
                              Last edited by Matite; 25-06-14, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Player stats doesn't work. But when I use the live map site, then I can see.
                                Here screenshot from the error

Click image for larger version

Name:	Error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	113701

Edit By Matite: Since we moved to the new server the that player stats page, live signatures and a few other things don't work yet... we will fix it ASAP.
                                Last edited by Matite; 25-06-14, 09:59 AM.
                                We are the SKORF'S!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X