This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [X] Clan is dead

We make good clan but clan itS dead now because bad.

Sorry to all our members but, Lorsimon and I don't want to take care of [X] Clan anymore. We thought we could make it better to the world and bring new hope by giving everyone a chance to join. Unfortunately it only caused noobs to spam our clan chat with uselessness.

We will keep the irc channel open for now and maybe find a new name and purpose for it in the future. I will not disappoint though! I did not finish X Clan Adventures but, I will post what was done so far! So enjoy.

Thanks and sorry again to all our beloved members, we still love you.

Last edited by Jackie; 20-01-15, 03:23 AM.

why??

Comment

I've grown tired of the clan, I don't really want to take care of it any more and Lorsimon doesn't want to take care of it on his own. Sorry to all our members.

Comment

See you X clan, was good knowing you :'(

But on the bright side, this has got to be the funniest video ive ever seen in my life LMAO!

[/QUOTE]
        Last edited by Troublesome; 21-01-15, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Still love [X]

Comment

Ahhh X , reall good times that we won't forget . Too bad to hear such thing , maybe there is something good hiding behind this bad news.
            anyways , X will be in mind
            #STILLLOVEX
            Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

I will always miss this Clan and this is the first time i've heard nicoud's and lorsimon's voice ROFL

*Noo not dat big noooob!*

Last edited by Hose; 22-01-15, 11:40 AM.
              My Youtube Channel
              GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
              [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

Well I m Sad [X] is Closed But The Video Nicould is AweSoMe LoL Marrisa :P
                Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

That wasn't my voice lol. Obviously both were nicoud's voice. He was just pretending :b
                  I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X