X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hello i am .OmAr

The guys who see me are annoying why,? And what do I do not to hate me?

I want tips for each of you and I swear I'm going to apply them

And what do I do to improve,?

If you mean to remove your annoyship, then just ignore everyone & help others, talk with your friends (Only) because if you talk with other players, they'll understand your talking as annoying (According to my knowledge). Or if you don't want to do anything, just don't talk, it means no talking even with your friends and do races and stunts.
    That's all, if anyone has better tips, give him please!
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Jealous View Post
      If you mean to remove your annoyship, then just ignore everyone & help others, talk with your friends (Only) because if you talk with other players, they'll understand your talking as annoying (According to my knowledge). Or if you don't want to do anything, just don't talk, it means no talking even with your friends and do races and stunts.
      That's all, if anyone has better tips, give him please!
      My friend I do not dislike anyone I want to help anyone. What challenged was true, but it was old

ty

Comment

Stop being a kid and don't annoy any one try to improve your english and your self

Comment

Originally posted by Martex View Post
          Stop being a kid and don't annoy any one try to improve your english and your self
          xD i annoy who?

Comment

Originally posted by _OmAr. View Post

My friend I do not dislike anyone I want to help anyone. What challenged was true, but it was old

ty
            Well, I didn't mean if you were disliking anyone. What I meant was some people are rude in real life, so if you try to chill out with them, they'll consider your chilling out as annoying. So, just don't talk with anyone but with your friends and help out!

Originally posted by Martex
            Everyone was a kid and no doubt I was also annoyer like others (You may ask any old member who is playing here from 2014/2013 about my behaviour)
            and also, improving English has nothing to do with chilling out with friends or helping, if you know the usage of any command and someone asks about that, you can easily answer him/her.
            If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Try to be a mature guy omar

Comment

Thank you guys in the heart

Comment

As this is the problem, it is fixed

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X