Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TUTORIAL]How To Change Your In-Game Texture For Both [Online/Offline]

Hello Everyone,

For Those who don't like to read just watch the video and follow the steps, and if there is any problem or want to know about anything in detail read.

In this tutorial I’m going to show how to change texture in your game GTA San Andreas you can view it in your game offline and as well as online but it will be only visible for you on your screen like car mod only you can see, by this method you can edit any object texture in your game add your own pics, your favorite wallpapers all kinds of editing can be done,

So let me start, the program you need are:

1. TXD Workshop
    2. M.E.D (Map Editor)
    3. A pic of all ipls
    Click Download Button to download all in one[Mediafire]:

After downloading these softwares follow these steps:

1. Extract all files on desktop and open M.E.D folder and open M.E.D.

2. Click add.

3. Enter game name "GTA SA" or any.

4. Click browse and select your game folder.

5. Click ok and again click ok.

Now open ipl picture and see what place you want to change texture and find its name in pic I choose sfse.ipl as you can see it there are boundaries to show how much area you can load from sfse.ipl and others ipl files.

6. Click ide

7. Choose sfse.ide

8. Click ipl

9. Choose sfse.ipl

10. Click scene

11. Tick on the same name sfse.ip

12. Click render

13. Now you can see the whole area which is in the boundaries of sfse.ipl in pic choose and object by double click and right click on it and click at properties

14. Then copy the texture file name

15. Open txd workshop and click open img button

16. Goto gta SA>>>models>>>and select gta3.img file

17. Paste the name at the search bar and a file will be highlighted in the above list click it to load all textures from it

18. All textures are loaded on left side list choose which texture you want to change/modify.

19. Click at export and then export png and export it on desktop and copy that pic and paste in another directory like backup in case of getting old texture back you can import that backup pic texture.

20. Now edit that pic in any pic editing software eg. Paint or Photoshop or upload your own pic(if you are afraid that game pic is small and your big don’t worry just Copy the big pic and paste on sa texture pic and save.

21.after saving click at import in txd workshop and select the pic that you edited and don’t change its name(as you can see I import big pic so it says not responding just give some mins then click continue)

23. Click file and save.

22. Play game online/offline and you can see that changing that you did.

Watch Video, click settings>>>Quality>>>

Download Video in HD [Mediafire]

Any link dose not work? please reply so that i can upload it on another website else.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X