This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TUTORIAL] How to change SA-MP chatbox font

Hello, there. It's Blackid. The other day I promised my fellow TPs to post a tutorial how to change your SA-MP chatbox font. For those who don't know what chatbox is, here I give a screenshot of it:

*Very small, I know.

Okay let's start. First, you're gonna need a Hex Editor, there are tons of this program on the internet, but I used HexEdit and it's free. You can get it from HERE (Mediafire link).

Once you downloaded HexEdit, open it, and you will see this window:

Now, you click File > Open

And open samp.dll (Make sure to backup the original file first, just in case).

Now after you open it, you will see lines of hexadecimal code you probably won't understand.

Click on Edit > Find or simply CTRL + F

Now search for "Arial". We search for this because SA-MP chatbox is using Arial font so in order to change it we have to change it inside samp.dll to any other font name. Note: YOU MUST HAVE THE FONT YOU'RE GOING TO USE INSTALLED FIRST.

I changed mine to "gtasa" because I renamed my font I wanted to use to "gtasa".

When you're done, save the file and run the game. Tell me if it's working for you. Sorry for bad explanation.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X