A good suggtion i think :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good suggtion i think :)

So guys i really asked myself and my brother for them opinion to post this suggestion and i decided to post it:
    So when someone send you a /pm ingame you have to use /pm "id"......etc so i think that i hve found a shortcut to ansewer this person like when i got a /pm i can use "t" then &/!/*(you can choose any similar command like thoes) and it automaticly respond or resend the message
    example:
    pm from id 14 : "hi how are you"
    i use
    "t" --->then & i'm fine thank you
    he uses
    "t" ---> & fine ty so sup
    etc
    so i guess that you have understood me, you can ask me to explain if you want to understand any thing ok guys and i hope you like it
    Bibo's Youtube Channel

It was suggested before by Eugine: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ght=suggestion
    Please search before posting, in addition; I said my opinion there..
    Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Okay, what if two players PM you for example at the same time, the first player sent you a PM, then the second player sent you a PM as well, in this case I think /re command will send the PM to the last person PM'd you, and it won't send PM to the first person if you want to reply him, then you will have to use /pm his id again, so it's useless in my opinion.
    In addition to there is a command called (/setpc id), it works easier than the /pm command as well as the /re command using the ' character.
    You guys shouldn't be lazy dumbs.

Comment

Owww ok sorry my bad
      I thought no one posted this suggestion cause that command don't exist yet
      Sorry again
      Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X