Kill spree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnipePrincess View Post

Dude are u the same Maniac I used to build maps with ? I thought you're so dumb af
    Should i take that as a compliment or an insult?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maniac_ View Post

Yup, you're right.
      But we should try considering the 2nd and 3rd position goo count (you earlier said ''It's a joke. Same with asking for 2nd and 3rd place to count as a goo found.'')
      As finding it in 1st place is hard + not many Goos' are made.
      Not everyone is Pro like you (you're the queen of goos xD) and hence to help everyone rank up quicker we should add this.

everyone deserves levelling/ranking up.
      If we make 2nd and 3rd place count then all players hard work getting first place was for nothing.

Worked my ass off to get 105 Goo's found. Constantly asking for goo hunts, flying around using /v 501 as fast as I can to try get the goo first place, and trying to think of where the admin would put the goo (and avoiding predictable places!)

If it becomes easier to get Goo's then no one will appreciate my Goo's found. Because they'll think "hey, Goo's are easy these days!" Not knowing that there was a time where only 1st place counted! The value of Goo's will drop by 75%!

I think I should make a tutorial on forums on how to get 1st place, it's simple when you know how.

The solution to failing goo hunts is not to make it easier... but to learn how to do it!

I will work on the tutorial soon.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post

If we make 2nd and 3rd place count then all players hard work getting first place was for nothing.

Worked my ass off to get 105 Goo's found. Constantly asking for goo hunts, flying around using /v 501 as fast as I can to try get the goo first place, and trying to think of where the admin would put the goo (and avoiding predictable places!)

If it becomes easier to get Goo's then no one will appreciate my Goo's found. Because they'll think "hey, Goo's are easy these days!" Not knowing that there was a time where only 1st place counted! The value of Goo's will drop by 75%!

I think I should make a tutorial on forums on how to get 1st place, it's simple when you know how.

The solution to failing goo hunts is not to make it easier... but to learn how to do it!

Thanks.
        Wait a minute

You stated that the suggestion of flogrils could make it very "easy" to raise rank because 3 players on each hunt could acquire the requirement to climb rank.

But you intend to create a "tutorial" so that all players can more easily find a GOO

Dont you think that doing a tutorial would make "goo hunt" easier?

I mean, if you are giving a negative point to the suggestion that it would make it easier for a player to get a GOO amount

With this tutorial, you would be in contradiction
        But okay, the tutorial will help many players in the goo hunt.But if you think that with the suggestion of flogrils the hunt will be easier .With your tutorial it will be even easier.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post

Thanks.
          "all players hard work getting first place was nothing"
          "Constantly asking for goo hunts"
          "appreciate my goos found"
          "The value of Goos' will drop by 75%"
          these 4 lines kinda make so sense. Here are the reasons.

1. All player's hard work for first place was nothing? Well it always is better to find a goo in 1st place as we get much more cookies than those who find it 2nd or 3rd (if cookies dont mean anything to you, they do to some players so we cant just think about you.. we got 50+ players to care about)

2. 'Constantly asking for goo hunts'. Well dont you think admins get annoyed every time you ask them for a goo? If they dont, dont you think it'll be much better if they make one goo but 3 people get benefits from it?

3. 'Appreciate my goos found'. Ok so are you trying to act all superior and God like just cuz you found ALOT of goos and now want to be appreciated for that? And dont you want your friends to rank up as well? They all should rank up as much as you should.

4. The value of Goos' will drop by 75%. Well the value of the Goos wont decrease, the only thing which will be effected is that it'll become slightly easier to rank up.

just saying,
          no matter if you find it 1st..2nd or 3rd a goo is always hidden and the yellow dot doesn't show on the minimap and the guy who finds it 2nd or 3rd also has to work hard to find it.. after found by the 1st guy it doesnt become any easier, its the same thing and the same amount of effort is required to find it.

++ whatever gengar said, he's right as well.
          Well, if you want to make a tutorial then sure, go on make one and if it helps players to rank up faster then just delete all my replies and forget whatever i said.

(the only reason i am replying is to make ranking up easier. I dont mean to hurt your nor am i being rude to you. If you didnt like something i said above, im sorry for that.)

Comment

I'll have to number my points and keep them short as I'm on smartphone and quoting takes a lot of effort on this.

1. I have no problem with helping others to find Goo's. If I did a tutorial, I am not making goo hunts easier, I'm make players BETTER at finding them.

Making 2nd and 3rd place count isn't making players better, it's making goo hunts easier.

Instead of giving racing points to players who come 2nd and 3rd, teach them how to race! If they can't learn, too bad!

2. There is a big difference between appreciate me and worship me... who the hell doesn't want to be appreciated for their hard work?

"ChargerGT, you won all those races with your skills, but sorry bro, it's no big deal.. you spent all that time working on your skills and trying to beat records... but sorry, it's meaningless and no big deal. I have no respect for you and I don't appreciate your efforts."

"Panzehir, Bro, I know you work hard dealing with cheaters and rulebreakers... but... who cares? It doesn't matter. Wether you deal with them or not the server doesn't care. The world keeps turning regardless."

What an insult.

Also, most if my IG friends don't care for goo hunts. I do want them to rank up, I congratulate them everytime they do. But most of them don't care for ranks.

3. As for "annoying admins by asking for Goo's" I got all my Goo's from ASKING admins to do them. You have to ASK for what you want in this world. You can't just sit around hoping it will happen, you have to take the initiative and make it happen.

Most admins are willing to do goo hunts for you, but they want to know players will participate first, they want to know there is demand for one before they do it.

If an admin doesn't like being asked to make the hunts, that's too bad. He/she can request lvl 1-2 whenever they like. Not saying this to be rude, it's just a fact.

If you have the supply you can't complain about people coming to you with the demand.

Even Beats does goo hunts if you ask him! Beats! Of all people! He will do goo hunts for everyone except me. He said so himself. Ask him next time you see him.

4. The value of Goo's will drop! The more abundant something is the less valuble it becomes. It's basic economics right here lol.

When first place is found it does become easier. Some people stay with the goo so others can get it second and third. Not everyone tps away.

5. Personally, I find cookies piss easy to get and they don't matter to me. Who uses /rocket anyway lol.

In closing:

You have two options here. Make the game easier or better yourself.

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. You can't be good at everything. I suck at DM, but I don't ask for things to be changed to make it easier for me. I just accept that DM isn't my thing and focus on what I am good at (goo hunts).

I don't complain about you being good at DM and you shouldn't complain about me being good at finding Goo's.

I don't ask for rules that make it easier to DM you and you shouldn't ask for it to be easier to win goo hunts.

If these changes flo was suggesting gets implemented I will have to insist on 2 things...

1. Pro racers have to race with both back tyres flat so it's easier for me to win some races.

2. All weapon bugs are forbidden so it's easier for me to kill yo ass.

Anyway, it's not up to me if this suggestion gets implemented. I'm just saying I'm against it.

Thanks.
            Last edited by DeclanIsKing; 20-05-17, 11:29 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X