Suggestions for Duels and Killstreaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Duels and Killstreaks

Hello everyone, here I have 2 suggestions. I suggested them before already, but it was months ago and nothing happened, so I guess I can suggest it again.

My first suggestion is for duels, when you finish a duel you see this in the chat:

* Churre[S] (ID:52) won their duel (/duel) against Ryba_Meistrasiukas (ID:38) with 200.00 hp left!

So my suggestion is to add in how much time you have won the duel, like this:

* Churre[S] (ID:52) won their duel (/duel) against Ryba_Meistrasiukas (ID:38) with 200.00 hp left in 5 seconds!

My second suggestion is for players with killstreak when they get killed, for example If they had a killstreak higher than 25 and they get killed, see something like this:

* Churre[S] (ID:52) has ended with Ryba_Meistrasiukas's (ID:38) killstreak of 51!

My third suggestion is for the killstreaks too, to show something in the chat If you have surpassed the current Killstreak Leader, like this:

* Churre[S] (ID:52) has surpassed Ryba_Meistrasiukas's killstreak of 80 and now Churre[S] is the Killstreak Leader!

That's all, thanks
    Last edited by Churre; 30-03-20, 02:16 AM.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X