Suggestions for GamerX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for GamerX

I want GamerX to be more developed, so I have a suggestion to let players use (handling) to attract players in Southeast Asia to GamerX servers because most players in Southeast Asia are like servers. Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia ... etc, they all let their players use handling to be able to race freely and players who do not like the racing /join style like sever GamerX put yourself in their position and feel ! This is my suggestion to wish GamerX good luck
    Last edited by viendacuoi1234; 09-04-20, 09:01 AM.

You posted the suggestion in the wrong board,if you have any suggestions post there:
    https://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum...00/suggestions

Comment

Done, I have moved the topic to the correct section.

About the suggestion, the vehicles modified handling give advantages to people who have it. For example you can win races easily if you compare yourselves with me (i have original GTA SA like many people do)

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
        Done, I have moved the topic to the correct section.

About the suggestion, the vehicles modified handling give advantages to people who have it. For example you can win races easily if you compare yourselves with me (i have original GTA SA like many people do)
        If you keep developing in this direction, it is only suitable for the majority of players from Europe and America to stay here to play with this server mode.

Comment

I'm just "developing" in a neutral direction. We all should have the same opportunities to win for example races/deathmatch, it should deppend just of your OWN skills.

People who play deathmatch would also like to allow "aim bot" because they may like to hit every bullet they shoot. It is NOT fair.

Comment

Majority of the "gamer" in region you mentioned is dominated by mobile games. And local servers are preferred than international server like GamerX plus we don't support their languages. Also It's not that much player anymore as this game is too old.
            So I cannot accept the reason behind the suggestion.
            KVIrc User

Comment

If you have said for sure that you do not allow handling in gamerx server like other servers, I would suggest that you are spending too much time developing the location of places like /ga, /gc, /l 88 ... etc. but you forget that /gr1 and /l 177 are places that need to be developed for players and it is also the place that attracts the most Southeast Asian players and if the server grows well then the player's language is also cannot prevent players from returning to the server

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hf6ZAb3tRc

Comment

Originally posted by viendacuoi1234 View Post
                If you have said for sure that you do not allow handling in gamerx server like other servers, I would suggest that you are spending too much time developing the location of places like /ga, /gc, /l 88 ... etc. but you forget that /gr1 and /l 177 are places that need to be developed for players and it is also the place that attracts the most Southeast Asian players and if the server grows well then the player's language is also cannot prevent players from returning to the server

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hf6ZAb3tRc
                Well that's 5 years ago. What do you suggest to improve the /gr1 and /l 177 place?
                KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

Well that's 5 years ago. What do you suggest to improve the /gr1 and /l 177 place?
                  Yes, it was 5 years ago. I have the most basic suggestion is to place a big board in those racing places and write a command on that board /cd (3 2 1) so that all players know this command and you observe the player to see what the player wants and then you meet the needs of the player

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X