/123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /123

add /123 and /321 as alternative to /cd.
    and add a label or something to the hud saying /123 for countdown or something.
    it would make the lifes of bikers, tps, admins, and players better. small things can make a big difference.

I dont think it will work, because saying "123" without (/) are enough to notice trusted player and admin to do the commands, it also to prevent spam command

Comment

Originally posted by tungki View Post
      I dont think it will work, because saying "123" without (/) are enough to notice trusted player and admin to do the commands, it also to prevent spam command
      yes but wouldn't it be better if they wouldn't have to ask for it every time, and you wouldnt have to do it for them? and if you do the cd it shows up for everyone, which is unnecessary, a local cd would be better.

Comment

I see it pretty much better if it was added in the /motd list since everyone is forced to see it when they join the server.

I support your idea to make the /321 and /123 (20 cd radius) as alternatives for the /cd while TPs/Admins have the command /cd to make it for all players.

PS: TPs/Admins should have the /321 and /123 in addition to the /cd command.
        Last edited by Multihunter; 20-12-14, 04:33 PM.

Comment

As simply as they make it, i bet noobs will still ask and spam. But you never know, i support this with hope haha

Comment

No....i m just think about that but matite command for /cd is right for server because /321 or /123 is very odd command....
            if player dont know about that command so help him.......
            *****RoyalTigers*****

Comment

Originally posted by ROYALTIGERS View Post
              No....i m just think about that but matite command for /cd is right for server because /321 or /123 is very odd command....
              if player dont know about that command so help him.......
              what on earth are you mumbling about? odd command? so what, maybe they wil learn to do cd if /123 /321 is added and you put big ass text saying /123 where they usssually race.

Comment

Originally posted by fatlob View Post
                what on earth are you mumbling about? odd command? so what, maybe they wil learn to do cd if /123 /321 is added and you put big ass text saying /123 where they usssually race.
                as your wish.....you are a ordinance member of GamerX..
                *****RoyalTigers*****

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X