Hunger Game Sugg + Auto Rotation announcements :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunger Game Sugg + Auto Rotation announcements :D

Alright excuse me if i'm making a spam or idk .... but i've got many ideas in mind so
    Now i'm gonna suggest 2 things :
    1). Hunger Game inventory/Stock
    Why do we have a bag back attached to our characters while its almost useless ( except the good looking...) ??
    i had an idea which is creating a special inventory for the Hunger game player i mean the hg player will get 3 extra slots which help him to store some of his picked up items , 3 slots for : 2 slots for Food and 1 for special item ( Health kit / Adrenaline / Radar ...) i mean when a player finds a food and he's not hungry he won't be able to pick it up , when he'll get 3 extra slots the food will be stored in his bag back and he'll be able to use /eat to eat that food whenever he wants same thing with the special item ( he could use /special or /heal ....) Plus players could use /bagback or /bag to check the list of their stored items
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    2). Events autorotaion announcements :
    i was wondering why don't have an announcements system like , a small textdraw appears when an event is about to end ( depends how it will end) saying :
    Coming up Ctf : Chinatown
    or
    Coming BloodRing : Six Rings
    That was all i guess , hope you'll like them feel free to ask anything if something is not clear and Thanks
    Note : Rick told me once that he want the Hg event look like the same in the Hunger game the movie and what i suggested above happened in the movie both of the 2 parts
    Last edited by Robo; 07-01-15, 09:57 AM. Reason: Hunger not Hanger
    Bibo's Youtube Channel

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X