Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synced weather/time. forced cd. invalid cmd popup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synced weather/time. forced cd. invalid cmd popup.

1) Command to toggle the invalid command popup thing when you write a non existing command. People who have played here for a long time have developed an instinct to hit esc as soon as it appears. Making new players learn that is absolutely stupid, they should have a choice to have there default "SERVER: unknown command" chat message.

2)Automatic class selection. Give players a command to choose their default spawn class so that every time the player comes ingame he doesnt have to scroll through half the classes. Simple change to save time.

3)Northen summer time. Make a command for a synced time and make the time skip 1:00-2:00 and 3:00-4:00. Imo not as many player like night but a sunset and sunrise would be nice. Maybe this would make more players use it. Also add dynamic weather to that.
    I was making a nice time lapse to demonstrate that the 2 hour jump isnt very noticeable but [pg]trexor had to be the noob he was and speed boost ram me ruining everything. I could redo it but this probable wont be added anyway cause its "not needed".

4)Forced local cd. Give tps the ability to force a local cd onto a player since they love to do cd's for new players so much, might as well not annoy other players. After a while a cd in your face every 20 seconds get quite annoying.

5) /123 There is no excuse for this one, just add it so noobs can cd.
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/

Originally posted by Anondized View Post
    1) Command to toggle the invalid command popup thing when you write a non existing command. People who have played here for a long time have developed an instinct to hit esc as soon as it appears. Making new players learn that is absolutely stupid, they should have a choice to have there default "SERVER: unknown command" chat message.

2)Automatic class selection. Give players a command to choose their default spawn class so that every time the player comes ingame he doesnt have to scroll through half the classes. Simple change to save time.

3)Northen summer time. Make a command for a synced time and make the time skip 1:00-2:00 and 3:00-4:00. Imo not as many player like night but a sunset and sunrise would be nice. Maybe this would make more players use it. Also add dynamic weather to that.
    I was making a nice time lapse to demonstrate that the 2 hour jump isnt very noticeable but [pg]trexor had to be the noob he was and speed boost ram me ruining everything. I could redo it but this probable wont be added anyway cause its "not needed".

4)Forced local cd. Give tps the ability to force a local cd onto a player since they love to do cd's for new players so much, might as well not annoy other players. After a while a cd in your face every 20 seconds get quite annoying.

1 there is no need to give the normal players their own default server because we are trying to help every new players to become like us 2 i didn't see anyone complaining about chosing classes beacuse the playerس don't choose the same class every day they like to choose a nother class sometimes
    3u can controle ut own time and ur own weather by typing /myweather or /mytime
    4 we don't love to type cd for new players because we always tell them to type /cd to start 1 2 3 for themselfs

thats all what i want to say

Comment

Most of these ideas were already suggested. For example I already had suggested the thing about saving your class before. I also think it's kinda annoying to skip 20 skins to go to a bargirl one for example.

Anyway it never was implemented, no idea why. I guess it's just not so necessary, but to be honest would be very comfortable to add it.
      Last edited by LorSimon; 16-04-15, 05:39 AM.
      I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
        1 there is no need to give the normal players their own default server because we are trying to help every new players to become like us 2 i didn't see anyone complaining about chosing classes beacuse the playerس don't choose the same class every day they like to choose a nother class sometimes
        3u can controle ut own time and ur own weather by typing /myweather or /mytime
        4 we don't love to type cd for new players because we always tell them to type /cd to start 1 2 3 for themselfs

thats all what i want to say
        "1 there is no need to give the normal players their own default server because we are trying to help every new players to become like us " are you saying you want them to learn a useless skill just to become a member of the server? fucking seriously?

"2 i didn't see anyone complaining about chosing classes because the playerس don't choose the same class every day they like to choose a nother class sometimes " - some players choose the same class every time, and making them go trough 10 other classes every time is stupid.

"3u can controle ut own time and ur own weather by typing /myweather or /mytime " how stupid do you think i am?

"4 we don't love to type cd for new players because we always tell them to type /cd to start 1 2 3 for themselfs"
        hahah nice one m8! you almost always do a cd. maybe some player will say /cd for 123. but you will still do the cd.
        Last edited by Anondized; 16-04-15, 03:04 PM.

Comment

1.It will not help players to view all cmds the dialog box comes up and they can choose the option Commands to view all options, and by the way they don't need to learn esc and calcel button cancel all popups becuz who ever plays samp knows very well that esc and cancel button removes all the dialog boxes and popups.

2.It will be good if those players who like to join the same class like swat/police and they are little bit far from the 1st class which is medic so need to find that class which they goes always, and it will be like /tg if you /tg anyone he can come to you if not enabled he can't so who ever enables this he will join same class and for others this will be disable they will need to choose their classes.

3.There are many players who like sun shine in gta sa but don't forget that there are many players who love neon and lights and they like the night time well if you don't like night just set your time to sun shine like 8am etc. with /mytime.

4.This has been already suggested before but don't know it got accepted or denied i think not decided and well i think it will be good to force then all other players won't get disturb.

5.We always tell them to do 123plzzz by typing /cd but they normally "who all the time races" don't see at chat box they just type 123plzzz and pay attention to the race again so thats why our /cd got ignored many times and i think this will be ignored too, & if we got forcing cd then this is not needed /123.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
            1.It will not help players to view all cmds the dialog box comes up and they can choose the option Commands to view all options, and by the way they don't need to learn esc and calcel button cancel all popups becuz who ever plays samp knows very well that esc and cancel button removes all the dialog boxes and popups.

2.It will be good if those players who like to join the same class like swat/police and they are little bit far from the 1st class which is medic so need to find that class which they goes always, and it will be like /tg if you /tg anyone he can come to you if not enabled he can't so who ever enables this he will join same class and for others this will be disable they will need to choose their classes.

3.There are many players who like sun shine in gta sa but don't forget that there are many players who love neon and lights and they like the night time well if you don't like night just set your time to sun shine like 8am etc. with /mytime.

4.This has been already suggested before but don't know it got accepted or denied i think not decided and well i think it will be good to force then all other players won't get disturb.

5.We always tell them to do 123plzzz by typing /cd but they normally "who all the time races" don't see at chat box they just type 123plzzz and pay attention to the race again so thats why our /cd got ignored many times and i think this will be ignored too, & if we got forcing cd then this is not needed /123.

1. what? is that a yes or no? im confused.
            4. well clearly it was lost in the depths of suggestions where on rare occasion someone gets lost and comes in here by accident.
            5. It would keep 123plz spam away from chat witch is also nice. and would wouldnt have to force cd.

Comment

1. what? is that a yes or no? im confused.
              4. well clearly it was lost in the depths of suggestions where on rare occasion someone gets lost and comes in here by accident.
              5. It would keep 123plz spam away from chat witch is also nice. and would wouldnt have to force cd.
              1.i dont like first idea
              4.http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ighlight=force
              5.don't know exactly but maybe this can seen by them who type 123plzzz they will see /123 maybe they understand what this cmd does i also like this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
                ????
                He is asking to remove the popup when you type an incorrect command,and just display it in the chat like all the servers do.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X