deathmatch suggestion[Gamemode]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deathmatch suggestion[Gamemode]

When you type /mg3 you'll be teleported in an deathmatch map and when you'll die you will be respawned at homespawn,insted of homespawn can you be teleported again in /mg3 ? you will be always teleported in the deathmatch map until you type a cmd like /quitdeathmatch or /qdm. Simple suggestion and helpful(i think). Thanks

Originally posted by Cat View Post
    When you type /mg3 you'll be teleported in an deathmatch map and when you'll die you will be respawned at homespawn,insted of homespawn can you be teleported again in /mg3 ? you will be always teleported in the deathmatch map until you type a cmd like /quitdeathmatch or /qdm. Simple suggestion and helpful(i think). Thanks
    Perfect idea, I was wondering the same thing also, like similar to certain events, when you die you automatically respawn at your base then spawn again in the event after 3 seconds or so, I'm down with this suggestion :')
    Je suis une légende

Comment

Nice suggestion, and i hate getting more deaths when i typing /k to exit minigames. and this idea is very good for us and helpful, and i've tired because typing /mg3 again and again when i die.

Good idea and helpful i agree with fear

Comment

Originally posted by Cat View Post
        Good suggestion was thinking of that only.....and to leave the stadium u should type /Leave
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xLegendary View Post
          Good suggestion was thinking of that only.....and to leave the stadium u should type /Leave
          You'll respawn at the deathmatch zone, you can leave it by /leave or /kill as xLegendary said

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X