Raceing Suggestion! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raceing Suggestion! :)

A lot people, love raceing includeing me. There is a lot of racers who wana spawn they own favorite vheilce.
    But they can't... :/ Soo i suggest, to make in GX server. Spawning own type of favorite vheilce.

-You can, call me BT. -

You can just use /v <name of your favorite car> and then use /tune (if you want) then use /sac and whenever you are in the same vehicle use /lc to load the components.

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
      You can just use /v <name of your favorite car> and then use /tune (if you want) then use /sac and whenever you are in the same vehicle use /lc to load the components.
      He wants to spawn vehicles in races.
      Ot: I don't think its a good suggestion. The way it is, it's good.

Comment

you are given the same car with the others , to avoid unfair race

for example, such as Infernus is always faster than the cheetah
        but cheetah always win against Infernus on a city street racing
        because the cheetah is more agile in corners better than on a straight road

if you win with cheetah,.,., they say you are hacker. Reason: how cheetah can beat infernus which is fastest car in SAMP.?
        then they will kick you out. because its absolutely true. infernus is fastest car in SAMP

I know because I already experienced it in ***_server. that why i leave that server and have more fun in GX.
        just drift

Comment

It's matter, of skill will you win race Anwar. And btw , i am also playing in *** srvr that's why i did suggest this. Evry one can spawn they own favorite VH... in race and i like the way of raceing in *** SRVR.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueTiGeR View Post
            It's matter, of skill will you win race Anwar. And btw , i am also playing in *** srvr that's why i did suggest this. Evry one can spawn they own favorite VH... in race and i like the way of raceing in *** SRVR.
            Copying features from other servers is bad idea, i didnt like so far this suggestion dude to the reasons of some cars got fast speed such as (infernus,turismo and the nascar racing cars). And i didnt like also the whole copycat thing!

Comment

/lol,,
              let admins take their decissions.
              just drift

Comment

Originally posted by ANWAR View Post
                /lol,,
                let admins take their decissions.
                we are allowed to vote in suggestions ^_^ and discuss about it! If you are replying on my post!

Comment

I dont see it as a good idea because everyone will get infernus (fastest car) or turismo (much facility to take curves)
                  its better to have races with specified cars

Comment

I don't think so what's the problem if all are using same car a pro racer is i think that type of guy who can drive any car like any race he can win with any car and i also don't agree with you about spawning your personal vehicle whatever you like..

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X