This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for command. [/giveammo]

Hello guys i think for command /giveammo . Because when i want to give to my friend a ammo on my weapon, this is will be great. When you hold your weapon and when you type the command you will how much you want to give the player.

Explame: /giveammo Dakatax 200

not really need this command because already have /ammo center for purchase ammo, weapons & others
    Ethan....

GamerX Rules GamerX Commands

Comment

Why aways to we go to /ammo, when we if we have the command and ask any of your friend to give you a ammo for the weapon?

Comment

if you are in fight...
        1. You have send a pm to your friends for giving you ammo
        2. if he is not sending ammo then.. finally you are going in /ammo
        have many problem but idk how can i explain you....?
        Last edited by Ethan; 06-05-15, 02:21 PM.
        Ethan....

GamerX Rules GamerX Commands

Comment

What about cheaters ? if they give their cheated Minigun/HSR/NV/IR Goggles to normal players ? anti cheat will ban the cheater and the non cheater.

Comment

i don't think this will be a good idea giving ammo to other players, by the way who want ammo? everyone knows /ammo or /guns tele you to ammunation where you can get ammo what ever you want like 1000 2000 etc. whatever it is, and by the way when a player dies his weapons are on the ground spining take them you will get ammos and also who ever will want ammo he will /guns or /ammo he will get ammos and sending ammos will be totally useless no one will use it its simple goto /ammo, well if there is an hacker using ammo spawning hacks etc we can easily check by /sp him & /tr2 and seeing his ammo m4 = 400 and also watching him if he don't get ammo from players (means a player got killed and he get his weapon) if he didnt get any weapon from any dead player or going at /ammo and he is just roaming in car and after 5 mins you again /tr2 him and find ammo m4 = 400000 then what? you can easily tell that's hack he didnt get ammos from any dead player because you were specing him all the time he didnt go at /ammo or /guns and also he didn't die so maybe he got m4 from /sc but he was still roaming his car and his /sc weapon didn't come to him, but if this same scene happend when we got this system and you /tr2 anyone and see his weapons are more then before and he didn't get from dead player or /ammo you cant say he's hacker because it is possible that someone gave him, and also hacker using ammo spawning and giving that to their friends like 10000 rockets etc.? well i never even think that my ammo can be decrease upto 0 because there is /ammo always available for you.

Comment

Okey i understand. This suggestion is not for the server. Please administrator to lock the topic.

Comment

This command already exist for Admins and it won't be created for normal players , reasons are obvious (i hope).

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X