X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new PvP update's spelling bug,
    Code:
    [23:40:08] * Sorry, you may not use this command right now as you are in fight, please be peaceful for 1 seconds!
    Should be 1 second, not seconds

Comment

• Property name: neutralperson Storage ('s missing, should be neutralperson'sStorage)

Property name: Rackham Power Station ('s missing, should be Rackham's Power Station)

Comment

• Originally posted by Instant View Post

Property name: neutralperson Storage ('s missing, should be neutralperson'sStorage)

Property name: Rackham Power Station ('s missing, should be Rackham's Power Station)
        Can not fix it, can not add more characters than 22

Comment

• Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post

Can not fix it, can not add more characters than 22
          oh, I understand.

I think the "S" should be removed in the property name Muaaz, should be Muaaz' Company instead of Muaaz's Company.
          Edit:

' missing
          Last edited by Instant; 15-06-18, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• When a level 1 player types /loadchase it shows "Sorry, only level 2+ can manage the chase." that's okay, but when you type /chasehelp or /startchase you get the message "* Sorry, only level 2+ admins can manage the chase."

Also the text changes, I don't know If that's okay, but the error there is "admins"

/loadchase = * Sorry, only level 2+ can manage the chase

/chasehelp = * Sorry, only level 2+ admins can manage a chase

/startchase = * Sorry, only level 2+ admins can manage the chase

I think the right message for those 3 command messages should be * Sorry, only level 2+ can manage a chase

Last edited by Churre; 16-06-18, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• When you do /lina it says Lina's House Click image for larger version

Name:	bandicam 2018-06-28 10-34-49-894.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	198623
              But when you go near property it says Ms.Lina's Grand Hotel
              ​​​​

Comment

• Not a big mistake, but it should be 1 minute;

Comment

• Originally posted by Krrish View Post
                  Not a big mistake, but it should be 1 minute;
                  it only happens once and only in the first minute anyways

Comment

• When spectating someone in event.. should be "Warning, Player(ID:X) is currently in an event, please do not annoy or tell them event locations."

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectre[AK
                      ;n199944]

When spectating someone in event.. should be "Warning, Player(ID:X) is currently in an event, please do not annoy or tell them event locations."
                      you mean ?
                      warning have misspellings or you think it a bug ?

this warning is good.

warning just wanna you play fair. If someone wants to cheat you. when they watching you in event ( Hunger ) and get this warning.
                      Last edited by BoL; 13-08-18, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoL View Post

you mean ?
                        warning have misspellings or you think it a bug ?

this warning is good.

warning just wanna you play fair. If someone wants to cheat you. when they watching you in event ( Hunger ) and get this warning.
                        The warning message is good.. just that it is incorrect grammatically. "is currently in an event" and "please do not annoy or tell them event locations" instead of telling. Something like "annoying them or telling them event locations is not allowed" is also fine.

Comment

• Today, i was watching the ban appeals section as usual everyday and i've noticed just a small error in the Blacklisted reason,
                          Reason: Your are blacklisted !
                          I think it should be: Reason: You are blacklisted !.

Comment

• I entered the race, but the list of players in the race did not appear, as well as time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikola._ View Post
                              I entered the race, but the list of players in the race did not appear, as well as time.

Did you join the race like right before it starts ?

That happens to me aswell when i type /join in the last moment before the count down
                              *text here*

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                              X