• Show
Clear All

• Not a big mistake, but it should be 1 minute;

Comment

• Originally posted by Krrish View Post
      Not a big mistake, but it should be 1 minute;
      it only happens once and only in the first minute anyways

Comment

• When spectating someone in event.. should be "Warning, Player(ID:X) is currently in an event, please do not annoy or tell them event locations."

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectre[AK] View Post

When spectating someone in event.. should be "Warning, Player(ID:X) is currently in an event, please do not annoy or tell them event locations."
          you mean ?
          warning have misspellings or you think it a bug ?

this warning is good.

warning just wanna you play fair. If someone wants to cheat you. when they watching you in event ( Hunger ) and get this warning.
          Last edited by BoL; 13-08-18, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoL View Post

you mean ?
            warning have misspellings or you think it a bug ?

this warning is good.

warning just wanna you play fair. If someone wants to cheat you. when they watching you in event ( Hunger ) and get this warning.
            The warning message is good.. just that it is incorrect grammatically. "is currently in an event" and "please do not annoy or tell them event locations" instead of telling. Something like "annoying them or telling them event locations is not allowed" is also fine.

Comment

• Today, i was watching the ban appeals section as usual everyday and i've noticed just a small error in the Blacklisted reason,
              Reason: Your are blacklisted !
              I think it should be: Reason: You are blacklisted !.

Comment

• I entered the race, but the list of players in the race did not appear, as well as time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikola._ View Post
                  I entered the race, but the list of players in the race did not appear, as well as time.

Did you join the race like right before it starts ?

That happens to me aswell when i type /join in the last moment before the count down

Comment

• Originally posted by Kakashi View Post

Did you join the race like right before it starts ?

That happens to me aswell when i type /join in the last moment before the count down
                    Sorry for a late reply, im busy.I entered the race from the beginning.

Comment

• I dont Think If Its A Bug Or Not But When You Type /ei When An Event Is Active It Says ''/Event Teleport Enabled? Yes'' Even in Hunger Games,LSS,ETC

Comment

• Originally posted by ElyZium View Post
                        I dont Think If Its A Bug Or Not But When You Type /ei When An Event Is Active It Says ''/Event Teleport Enabled? Yes'' Even in Hunger Games,LSS,ETC
                        It's not a bug. For example if an admin loads HG event and wanted to hide goo, that time it's won't visible for players in top of the screen that "Type /EVENT to join the event", once they hide goo and enables teleport, we're able to join event, that's called "Event Teleport". Another example could be if they wanted to edit the bug in any map, they will load it and disable the teleport for players, only admins are able to join that time and fix the map. If it's disabled it will show in your screen with red text as "EVENT TELEPORT NOT ENABLED!"
                        Last edited by Krrish; 26-08-18, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Robo
                          Robo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No, it's probably a bug since event teleport can be enabled again by admin after event started, but elyzium did not explain if /event was actually enabled again.

• No Event Teleport was not enabled as i tried to join event and it said event teleport not enabled

Comment

• A little mistake on IRC

[19:00:47] <@GX-27> * Admin 42 (ID:[7NA]PANZEHIR) changed their explosion settings to type 1 (10.00m radius)
                          [19:00:49] <@GX-28> * Admin 42 (ID:[7NA]PANZEHIR) changed their explosion settings to type 1 (1.00m radius)

It should be * Admin [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:42) instead

martex fix all bugged

Comment

• Just a mistake of apostrophe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kritical View Post
                              Just a mistake of apostrophe.
                              FIXED

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X