Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report a Website bug here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
    hi ,

    why when i try to search in the database i always get this ?
    because you didn't enter player name yet.
    Originally posted by Eliteus
    Ps. Robo, don't know what your comment even meant. What the fuck are you saying? I am so confused, even as an Englishman!
    KVIrc User
    Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

    Comment



    • Bug information: Seems like the player tags (Trust player, User, Admin, Donator) are broken and image files arent showing.
      When did you found this bug: When I was browsing the forums, happened around 10:26 am GMT+3 my time
      What did you do to find this bug: Nothing, seems like I cant see any of the user tags or ''groups'' anymore.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Payrle View Post
        Bug information: Seems like the player tags (Trust player, User, Admin, Donator) are broken and image files arent showing.
        When did you found this bug: When I was browsing the forums, happened around 10:26 am GMT+3 my time
        What did you do to find this bug: Nothing, seems like I cant see any of the user tags or ''groups'' anymore.
        We had forum upgrade to fix some issues by cleaning up the installation, these user rank image files can be re-uploaded to forum by owners later. I have redownloaded few of them from my browser caches, except level 8, registered user, trusted player, and donator (literally everyone who is in this topic page) since it's gone after i refreshed this page. Thanks for the report by the way! will be fixed soon.


        Temporary fixed, permanent fix can be done by owners.
        Fixed by owner.
        Last edited by Robo_N1X; 11-06-17, 11:33 AM.
        Originally posted by Eliteus
        Ps. Robo, don't know what your comment even meant. What the fuck are you saying? I am so confused, even as an Englishman!
        KVIrc User
        Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

        Comment


        • http://gamerxserver.com/Racers.php (This is not updated)
          http://gamerxserver.com/Racers2.php (This doesn't work)

          Comment


        • Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

          because you didn't enter player name yet.
          what ? you think i'm stupid or what xdd lol

          here take a look first i entered my name in the game

          http://i.imgur.com/oLsqWHX.jpg

          then i clicked enter and this happened

          http://i.imgur.com/55VMQk7.jpg

          i even tried other players names but still the same thing
          is that problem happens just to me or what ?

          Comment


          • even the overall stats

            http://i.imgur.com/NiyVjYU.jpg
            they're all like that

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kakashi View Post

              what ? you think i'm stupid or what xdd lol

              here take a look first i entered my name in the game

              http://i.imgur.com/oLsqWHX.jpg

              then i clicked enter and this happened

              http://i.imgur.com/55VMQk7.jpg

              i even tried other players names but still the same thing
              is that problem happens just to me or what ?
              Oh my bad then sorry, you didn't show the URL so i was sure you didn't enter the player name. It was working few weeks ago.

              Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
              even the overall stats

              http://i.imgur.com/NiyVjYU.jpg
              they're all like that
              This has been reported many times already and it's different issue, it's been like that since February.
              Originally posted by Eliteus
              Ps. Robo, don't know what your comment even meant. What the fuck are you saying? I am so confused, even as an Englishman!
              KVIrc User
              Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

                Oh my bad then sorry, you didn't show the URL so i was sure you didn't enter the player name. It was working few weeks ago.



                This has been reported many times already and it's different issue, it's been like that since February.
                np

                so it's doesn't work for anyone now ? i mean the player stats not the overall stats

                Comment


                • well in gamerx site .. some links no works or no was been update like

                  http://gamerxserver.com/RaceFiles
                  http://gamerxserver.com/Racers.php
                  http://gamerxserver.com/toplist.php

                  http://gamerxserver.com/PlayerObjectSetFiles.php

                  and others... (maybe is a new post but is a little "problem" )

                  Comment


                  • Robo_N1X
                    Robo_N1X commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fixed them except the toplist, it is currently being fixed, thanks for reporting.

                  • Robo_N1X
                    Robo_N1X commented
                    Editing a comment
                    toplist page is now ready

                • Seems like the signature....live stats are bugged.
                  when i enter my ign i.e. ".Shahzaib."
                  It says no database found and in live signature.
                  i dont see my name in it ._.
                  Gamers dont fear the apocalypse​​​​​​.
                  I've seen it many times before.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Shahzaib View Post
                    Seems like the signature....live stats are bugged.
                    when i enter my ign i.e. ".Shahzaib."
                    It says no database found and in live signature.
                    i dont see my name in it ._.
                    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...e10#post180811
                    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...29-website-bug
                    Originally posted by Eliteus
                    Ps. Robo, don't know what your comment even meant. What the fuck are you saying? I am so confused, even as an Englishman!
                    KVIrc User
                    Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

                    Comment


                    • Okay my bad
                      Gamers dont fear the apocalypse​​​​​​.
                      I've seen it many times before.

                      Comment


                      • Not sure if it's been reported already I'm just lazy to search but it seemed that I couldn't reply to a comment on my profile using my cellphone, could it be because of the mobile version?

                        http://imgur.com/a/70u97


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Pride View Post
                          Not sure if it's been reported already I'm just lazy to search but it seemed that I couldn't reply to a comment on my profile using my cellphone, could it be because of the mobile version?

                          http://imgur.com/a/70u97
                          Apparently your accent character (lnea) was the problem. No, it is not because mobile since both mobile and PC gives the same input (doesn't work with PC too). The ajax script tries to encode when the php page tries to strip (delete/escaping for security) the html entities with a different character encoding set, which wouldn't work properly on encoded accent characters and then caused the whole text to be stripped (erased). This is vBulletin bug. However this apply only to comment text box, you may post without them and then click "Edit" on your comment with the accent character as the post CK Editor does not uses ajax form.

                          EDIT: This has been fixed in the next vBulletin version.
                          • [VBV-15233] - Posting a comment fails with "Error: Text Required" is comment includes accented characters
                          Last edited by Robo_N1X; 29-09-17, 02:19 PM. Reason: EDIT: Fixed update
                          Originally posted by Eliteus
                          Ps. Robo, don't know what your comment even meant. What the fuck are you saying? I am so confused, even as an Englishman!
                          KVIrc User
                          Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

                          Comment


                          • All Skin IDs pictures does not longer exists... (I don't know If it only happens to me, but I reloaded the page and I could not see the pictures) (Here's the post)

                            Comment

                            There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                            Most users ever online was 5,526 at 07:09 AM on 11-01-16.

                            Working...
                            X