Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ask again... is THIS chanel still active?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXp...8V-GGg_7n15JHg
    Last edited by ANWAR; 28-06-16, 11:07 AM.
    just drift

Comment

Originally posted by ANWAR View Post
      Yes it is.

Comment

so wheres another video?
        just drift

Comment

we have not created a video, I was thinking about post the DMT video right there, but I didn't, because I founded easly do it in my personal channel, Also we have some map videos of the clan, now I'm adding to my list, create some new videos "of the clan" and ofc they will be there.

1.Or I'll found that channel pass.
          2.Or I'll create a new channel.

But it's active xD

Comment

My question is that, the requirements says that you should have 50 races won.But if I dont like races,even then I should win 50 races or not to join the clan?

Comment

Originally posted by Shehroz29 View Post
              My question is that, the requirements says that you should have 50 races won.But if I dont like races,even then I should win 50 races or not to join the clan?
              If your Dming skills are good enough, you can join.
              Edut: Yeah Twitch
              Last edited by Toffee; 29-06-16, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                If your Dming skills are good enough, you can join.
                He can make application* lol
                Also, Racing skills are a requirement to join the clan. So you have to work hard on races and apply for the clan, not just win 50 races and apply directly.
                Last edited by Twitch; 29-06-16, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Question: Why i'm not in members list ?
                    sigpic⭐Races | Sawn-off⭐

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf[M4] View Post
                      Question: Why i'm not in members list ?
                      Because the list doesn't get updated in the same moment that you joined. it takes time. but probably someone forgot to add you, so you just have to speak to whoever invited you or accepted you and tell him to add you in the member list.

Comment

Well , i'm leaving the clan , hard to see " capitains " , " leaders " online.
                        thank you for let me join here , i like you guys , do not be mad at me , it's only my choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                          thank you for let me join here , i like you guys , do not be mad at me , it's only my choose.
                          ridiculous reason of leaving the clan, leaders and captain have work/school, that's more important that play a game, they will play again when they have free time.

Comment

it was not a mature move to leave clan because they are inactive, Manuel do visit and lilia also they are not totally inactive and kenneth can be little much more inactive but its not about inactive or active, its about being in a clan and support in good and bad times well its your choice brother but if you are leaving for this reason its very *weird* anyways good luck we had a good time with you we are thankful for your contributions.

Comment

i will tell you everything...

our Leader.Lilia and Manuel They are Active in 8 AM - 10 AM. in my time zone GMT+7. its will be 1 - 4 in GMT+0
                              They active almost Everyday unless 2 hour in a day. but no other member active that time. but Bol and Anwar, And me..
                              in That time GX player is only 23/470.
                              And kenneth. its Too hard to guess when he is Active. Last two Month i can't catch him up.
                              just drift

Comment

I want to be in m4 clan can i join? my name in game is [.ZF.]Snack_X

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                                Type: Public
                                Topics: 327
                                Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X