Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• | Event | Megan's Birthday Bash!

Hello everyone!

As it's my birthday within after a week. 18th of April, 2015. So as regarding to it, I'm going to create an event which would be filled with adventure as it would be a very big event for you all. I wish you all would may enjoy it and wish me for my in-coming week birthday.

This would be a PG-OO event where I would hide three PGOO objects inside of the three different interiors, respectively. As I've stated previously that there would be three rounds one by one. One PG-OO would be created as after a round will be done than it will be continued repeatedly according to two rounds. As if like first round's winner cannot join the second event because as we need three different winners from the 3 rounds. Once we have three winners, I'll invite them inside of a virtual world and give them a few weapons. Three of the PG-oo winners need to have a one n' only duel by hand weapons. Whoever wins this duel will be announced as a winner of this event.

- Katana
    - Flowers
    -Baseball Bat

As there would be only one one winner & two other runner ups so their reward would be:

Reward for the 1st winner = 5000 Cookies
    Reward for the 2nd Runner up winner = 500 Cookies
    Reward for the 3rd Runner up winner = 250 Cookies

Date of starting is - 18th of April, 2015.
    Time of starting is - 4:00PM on GMT +5 (All times of Pakistan)
    (You can calculate your time regarding to it.)

If you have ANY questions regarding to this event, you can comment below. I would be happy to help you!

this look nice but i have one question why did u chosed these weapons u know how much time we need to kill the other player with them so why don't u chose deagle or something else

Comment

Count ME IN

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
        this look nice but i have one question why did u chosed these weapons u know how much time we need to kill the other player with them so why don't u chose deagle or something else
        You haven't read her post correctly, she said once she get three winners, she'll TP them in a virtual world and they have to duel with eachother, whoever will be first gonna wins it. Not everyone is gonna duel just 3 ppls.

I'm in.
        Last edited by SabrinaXOXO; 11-04-15, 03:41 PM.
        Single! :P

Comment

Originally posted by SabrinaXOXO View Post
          You haven't read her post correctly, she said once she get three winners, she'll TP them in a virtual world and they have to duel with eachother, whoever will be first gonna wins it. Not everyone is gonna duel just 3 ppls.

I'm in.
          Well, she is right tho.. In addition, I have mapped a place where 3 players can fit in and it will not take too long

Comment

Originally posted by SabrinaXOXO View Post

I'm in.
            i think u didn't understant what i am trying to say i said why did she chosed these weapons flowers katan baseball i can't kill the other 2 players with this weapons

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
              i think u didn't understant what i am trying to say i said why did she chosed these weapons flowers katan baseball i can't kill the other 2 players with this weapons
              Why you cannot kill lol? Of course you can kill them by these fist weapons, this would be all vs all between 3 players inside of a place. You're not understanding this.
              Single! :P

Comment

u know what just stop this damn talking no u don't understant and i don't understant just want to say count me in

Comment

Count me in too.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                  ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
                  ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
                  [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

I'm in.
                    Last edited by Don.; 14-04-15, 06:00 PM.
                    Playing Since 2010.

Comment

Me Tooooo
                      Rock

Comment

Count me in too.

Comment

Lizard?
                          May you know me from another server!
                          My in-game name of that server is Munna aka [TsW]Chocday

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                          ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
                          ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
                          [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

Count Me T00

Comment

Count me in !!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X