X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerned about timezone!

What's up everybody, this is [COMRADES] Elite,
    Okay, so as much fun as I'm having in this server, there's a problem. Whenever I'm on, there's no admins on and as a result I'm worried if I post another TP application, admins who usually respond to applications will think I'm inactive and don't help out. What do I do?

Cheerz, Elite!
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

There are admins at all Time zones. and they will know your time zone. they will just let admins that who got your time zone to vote for you.
    That what i think
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Oh okay, cool!
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Management is already busy in solving these problems and many problems have been solved by current admin promotions.

Comment

When management found out that the admins that voted no for "inactive" was mean for "i never see you", the vote shouldn't be counted.. But what most cases are actually that the applicants got no votes (as those "i never see you" reasons are not counted even it's posted) or no positive vote, therefore it will still get denied on the time.

The proof is, as you can see, if you are in fact really inactive, you would get denied for 2 months as the requirements says, but management knows when it's timezone issue, therefore you only got denied for 1 month.
          Last edited by Robo; 16-10-15, 12:24 PM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Ok got my answer, I'll now post a TP application and see the outcome cuz im a very active player

You can delete the thread now

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X