Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Text label Suggestion

Hello everybody.
    I was going to suggest 3D Text Label to be added in-game, but when i asked, they said /sml or something,
    when i tried it, it says this cmd is disabled, coming soon...

I want to show a text label on my head when i make Objects, because other players killing me when i make objects, because they don't know i am making objects, i always winning about 19 or 21 deaths per Event,Race,Duel,House maps,
    so i can do it simple by /sml cmd, they will read it and understand it, it will helpful.
    i know you are going to say "/cb command" but it display my text for 5 or 6 seconds, and that's not enough to finish my work,
    so i am asking admins to enable it in "Next" Update, Thanks.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

There is already command but it's only for TPs and Admins, sometimes it is for normal players too

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

It's disabled due to a bug to the plugin (which was not made by gamerx), not because disabled by purpose.

/cb is not a label, it's not even same, it doesn't use the plugin therefore it has no problem.
      Last edited by Robo; 02-10-15, 02:59 PM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        It's disabled due to a bug to the plugin (which was not made by gamerx), not because disabled by purpose.

/cb is not a label, it's not even same, it doesn't use the plugin therefore it has no problem.
        In my option, it is! and it's the same, just /cd display for a short time, but 3D label, displays forever,or when you disable it!
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

No it's not the same. /cb are 'chat bubbles' that dissappears in some seconds. And a label is something you can add as a LABEL.
          Last edited by Beer; 02-10-15, 04:11 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X