Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race

Hi there, when admin announce /join or a TP announce /join and win.. Then there are about 10-15players.
    And Everyone have a tag 'Do not annoy racers or u will be kicked or banned', it is so annoying people in race
    Please remove it.

Thanks For Reading

Originally posted by IrfanSuhail View Post
    'Do not annoy racers or u will be kicked or banned', it is so annoying people in race
    So the people that annoying racers is better than a warning message?

Thanks For Reading
    KVIrc User

Comment

I know, I saw many players annoying racers even they can see this message, so this message annoy racers more than players. Players can't see any thing because of this, It have to be remove.
      Please

Comment

I know, I saw many players annoying racers even they can see this message, so this message annoy racers more than players. Players can't see any thing because of this, It have to be remove.
        Please
        I know, but why it has to be removed? there is another way to solve that problem like showing only one at the cp. But sadly label isn't fixed yet.
        True?
        KVIrc User

Comment

I think they should remove the label and put racers in a virtual world and players cant annoy racers anymore. And yes the label is pretty annoying. It made me run off the road and i see many players complaining about the race label that its annoying them too.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Stacked Pizza, nice idea if the race will be in other world then no one can annoy racers +1 Thanks for suggestion Stacked :P

Comment

That 'do not annoy ..' label to be shown only to players that are not in the race.

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

Yeah , thats really annoying. But , thats a good way to warn people . So , instead of removing , we can give a solution to this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RMS View Post
                  That 'do not annoy ..' label to be shown only to players that are not in the race.
                  there's no way that they can make it show for those who are not in the race. once the label is created everyone can see it.
                  PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
                    there's no way that they can make it show for those who are not in the race. once the label is created everyone can see it.
                    False, they are chatbubbles, label can be made to only show on specific player, but like i already said at first label is broken now...

Maybe just show it on the first racer?!
                    KVIrc User

Comment

Hi there, when admin announce /join or a TP announce /join and win.. Then there are about 10-15players.
                      And Everyone have a tag 'Do not annoy racers or u will be kicked or banned', it is so annoying people in race
                      Please remove it.

Thanks For Reading
                      I agree with that. it annoys me alot of times. and i was going to suggest this idea +1. At least add a command to disable and enable it!

and i see "Ghost Car" mode must be enabled with vehicles with no drivers. as some racers join the race and park their car infront of the start checkpoint...

Thanks for Reading...
                      Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                        False, they are chatbubbles, label can be made to only show on specific player, but like i already said at first label is broken now...

Maybe just show it on the first racer?!
                        oh yh my bad I mean chatbubble.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
                          and i see "Ghost Car" mode must be enabled with vehicles with no drivers. as some racers join the race and park their car infront of the start checkpoint...
                          That's not possible, the function only disable collision for other player (which is in vehicle), not for the vehicle.

It was also already mentioned that it's visible for everyone, can't be disabled for one player.
                          KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X