Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

Hi there, I have a suggestion for this server, are as follows

1. I have many friends in GamerX more are TPs like GoldenEyes, Marisa, Garib, Soollaimane etc.
    There is a command called as /tgc for goto enable all the clan members.
    If I want to enable teleport for all TPs then I have to /tg id (/tg all TPs), If I crash, Again I have to /tg all, it creates spam on IRC and in-game, so there will be a command to enable teleport for all TPs.

2. Sometimes players can change their name to blabla and can easily enter in a clan like [sS] [DK] [DR] etc, if a player wanted to change his/her name then he have to post a name change request(in-game name) on forum, so none can enter in any clan without the permission of leader/owner.

3. I saw that their is no HeadShot system, there is must be a headshot, it is very cool thing

4. Many players wants to change their hair style, please create a command to change hair style.

4. I noticed that their are many types of event such as DM-LMS-CTF-TDM etc but their is no Parkour event or a Parkour minigame. I like Parkour event or parkour minigame, It is good for this server.

Special Thanks For Reading
    Last edited by ScaryGhost; 14-10-15, 03:38 PM.

1: I think there is a command, but it is only for tps and admins

2: Are you suggesting something like remove the /cn command?

3: I agreed with it. +1

4: Hair style? Eh, in GTA San Andreas i think only the CJ can change its hair, so I dont know how it will be possible with the other skins. Anyway you can use /ho commands

5: I think these parkour events cant be possible as parkour mods arent allowed...

Comment

Originally posted by IrfanSuhail View Post
      Hi there, I have a suggestion for this server, are as follows

1. I have many friends in GamerX more are TPs like GoldenEyes, Marisa, Garib, Soollaimane etc.
      If I want to enable teleport for all TPs then I have to /tg id (/tg all TPs), If I crash, Again I have to /tg all, it creates spam on IRC and in-game, so there will be a command to enable teleport for all TPs.

2. Sometimes players can change their name to blabla and can easily enter in a clan like [sS] [DK] [DR] etc, if a player wanted to change his/her name then he have to post a name change request(in-game name) on forum, so none can enter in any clan without the permission of leader/owner.

3. I saw that their is no HeadShot system, there is must be a headshot, it is very cool thing

4. Many players wants to change their hair style, please create a command to change hair style.

4. I noticed that their are many types of event such as DM-LMS-CTF-TDM etc but their is no Parkour event or a Parkour minigame. I like Parkour event or parkour minigame, It is good for this server.

Special Thanks For Reading
      1. It does already exist for Trusted Players. But me as a Trusted Player do not like to see that everyone is enable teleport for us. It appears in the chat and it will spam the chat.

2. Funny idea, but what if a new player join GamerX for the first time with as example the clan tag [M4] in his nickname? This suggestion does not make any sense. Plus I think it will annoy players if they have to make an ingame name change request all the time on the forum.

3. What you mean with a headshot system? Be more specific please.

4. SA:MP has nothing to do with offline single player features. It's just an offline option only. You can also make holdingobjects, to learn more about holdingobjects type this commands ingame: /hohelp and /mho

5. I support the parkour event suggestion. @PacificaNorthWest, you don't have to use parkour mods or something which does you give more advantages over other players. There're already other SA:MP servers which have parkours. You don't have to play it with 'Parkour mods/cheats/hacks.
      Last edited by Beer; 14-10-15, 07:08 PM.

Comment

3. When you kill a player with a shot in head, it appears in screen "Headshot"

5. Yeh, you're righ Beer

Comment

1. Only Trusted Players can enable teleport for all Trusted players. and only admins can toggle go to for All players.

2. If you mean /CN needs to be removed. It's Bad idea. also if someone joined a clan with no permission. you can PM they to change name with another [Tag]. if he didn't want to change. just report it and maybe admins will take care of it. as admins can set a player name using /setname command.

3. Already suggested by xLegendary. Search before posting.
          http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...light=headshot

4. As PacificaNorthWest said. You can use /ho /ho2 to add some objects like hair into ur body use /eho ID to set holding object(s)

5. There are Hidden Pickup minigame. it can only enabled by admins lv4+. and there is a teleport command to go to a minigame with Grenades. i forgot it. you can ask admins about it. (ask Cashewz. Maybe he knows. cuz he showed it to players before along time ago)
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

1.this command already exists for tps & admins i dont see any good point for this cmd should be added for normal players.

2.so you want the 2 second process "/cn" should be converted into 15-30 mins process? i dont think so, new players mostly vn players use this cmd /cn and they dont use forums it will be alot annoying if this got accepted.

3. I saw that their is no HeadShot system, there is must be a headshot, it is very cool thing [/B]
            3.idk it will be accepted or not but i just dont like this, it looks like useless all will just shoot on head and use sniper all the time the fun will be gone its like playing gta sa (offline) doing missions with cheats which dosent give that much fun while doing missions without cheats.

4.i dont think its possible and anyways this makes no sence no one sees hair styles its useless.

4.1i think we already had something like this, i am talking about /hp its almost like a parkour minigame jumping from goos pobs to ponds and running from stairs and passing alot of troubles in the way of /hp.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
              5. There are Hidden Pickup minigame. it can only enabled by admins lv4+. and there is a teleport command to go to a minigame with Grenades. i forgot it. you can ask admins about it. (ask Cashewz. Maybe he knows. cuz he showed it to players before along time ago)
              /gj1, but I wouldn't say that it's the same thing as a parkour event. It would be good if Irfan tried to explain a more in depth about the idea he had for the event..

Comment

2. They can still join a clan if the command /cn has been removed. All they need to do is add the clan next to their name outside the game.
                PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

1. I know there is a command to enable teleport for all TPs but that is only for TPs, as I already said it creates big spam in-game and IRC.

5.I think parkour event can not be made but there will must be a parkour minigame.
                  Because if you are not good in /hp, you can practise in parkour minigame. Also players also want a Parkour minigame, add it please
                  Last edited by ScaryGhost; 15-10-15, 06:15 AM.

Comment

1. there's a cmd for tps & admins, if add this suggestion for lvl 0+1 players, well......TPs might be get annoying because them,....etc.

2. Bad idea, because if players join your clan without permission, then you can tell them to change their name or tell them make applications....etc. Also if they not change, you can TELL an admin to /setname them..... if this added, second progess will annoy them too much because if they don't know english then ???

3. http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...light=headshot already requested

4. everyone can change hair by /lhos or /lho.....

5. there's /hp, no need to parkour, because mostly /hp map are parkour map.
                    GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

1. I know there is a command to enable teleport for all TPs but that is only for TPs, as I already said it creates big spam in-game and IRC.

5.I think parkour event can not be made but there will must be a parkour minigame.
                      Because if you are not good in /hp, you can practise in parkour minigame. Also players also want a Parkour minigame, add it please
                      Create your own parkour with /cpo.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X