Server SuggestionS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server SuggestionS

Hello. i have checked All GamerX server. and i found missed things must be added:

1- Application for Road Trip Leader Status
    As you guys see. Road Trip Leader status are for TPs and admins. and it can be enabled for players by admins by asking them. i see there should be application for get Road Trip Leader for Registered players

2- Race (/JOIN)
    When i race in /join. i sometimes racing with GXTempName players or any other players. when i finish race. some players Go afk in race or just going out of the track and they don't want to /leave. and the race won't finish with Racers out of track or without /report command. So Racers must have only 20-30 seconds to capture the Checkpoint or they will be out the race.

3- Player Race (/RACE)
    When you race in a player race. you don't know if you are first or second place. so (place) must be shown when u race.

4- At duels
    When u type /duel <ID> to send a duel to a player. you must to choose Duel Place and Weapons. there should be a game mode to choose rounds for a duel.

Thanks for reading. i hope you will like it.
    Last edited by Next; 23-07-16, 04:45 PM.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

1 - As you said, you just need to ask an admin to make you a RT leader, I dont think this is necessary

2 - I think you can ask an admin to end the race. Having just 20 or 30 second to get a checkpoint is a problem, as some races have a great distance between 2 checkpoints or the player is not a good racer and fall off the track constantly but he still wanna have fun.

3 - I agree with this

4 - What do you mean with rounds? Like, three rounds, the one who win more rounds will win the duel?

Comment

1. No, from now there are TPs that can lead roadtrip, also roadtrip leader will be chosen by admins, like how admin is chosen, but the difference is that player can still ask for it.

2. There are race that has long distance between checkpoints and cannot be done in just 30 seconds, also there is already timer for the race to automatically end, other than that, admins can force the player to retire from race or end it quickly.

3. To be noted the /race system is not same as the race you used to /join, it might be implemented but it wont be that easy.

4. This will be also complicated but possible, anyway not every player likes to duel many times..
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by PacificaNorthwest View Post
        2 - I think you can ask an admin to end the race. Having just 20 or 30 second to get a checkpoint is a problem, as some races have a great distance between 2 checkpoints or the player is not a good racer and fall off the track constantly but he still wanna have fun.
        Admins are not online always. and they are not always on IRC.

Originally posted by PacificaNorthwest:36385
        4 - What do you mean with rounds? Like, three rounds, the one who win more rounds will win the duel?
        Yes. 1-10 rounds. chosen by sender

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        2. There are race that has long distance between checkpoints and cannot be done in just 30 seconds, also there is already timer for the race to automatically end, other than that, admins can force the player to retire from race or end it quickly.
        Well distance can be choosen by admins when they making races. no need to be 20-30

Originally posted by Robo_N1X:36387
        4. This will be also complicated but possible, anyway not every player likes to duel many times..
        I saw this in many servers
        PS: it will be great with suggestion "/bet" command if it will be accepted.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Rounds for duels would be great. Instead of repeating the command /duel after win/lose a duel.
          Last edited by Nick; 23-10-15, 08:52 PM.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There will be a different command or a menu to choose how many rounds you want. Also, to players that dont like to duel (like myself), there is the command /id already...

edit: also, the player can decline the duel invitation.
            Last edited by Pacific; 24-10-15, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PacificaNorthwest View Post
              There will be a different command or a menu to choose how many rounds you want. Also, to players that dont like to duel (like myself), there is the command /id already...

edit: also, the player can decline the duel invitation.
              Its not about the menu, its the system itself that automatically respawn you back first, just like event, you are not respawning at event place, but instead you are spawned and brought back again to the event. It needs change to the class spawn code so it allows dynamic spawn that would be useful for event or duel to make respawn faster.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Its not about the menu, its the system itself that automatically respawn you back first, just like event, you are not respawning at event place, but instead you are spawned and brought back again to the event. It needs change to the class spawn code so it allows dynamic spawn that would be useful for event or duel to make respawn faster.
                I wasnt talking about the "Its possible but complicated" (I wonder how complicated is write all the codes and everything else) but about "not every player likes to duel many times"

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post

2- Race (/JOIN)
                  When i race in /join. i sometimes racing with GXTempName players or any other players. when i finish race. some players Go afk in race or just going out of the track and they don't want to /leave. and the race won't finish with Racers out of track or without /report command. So Racers must have only 20-30 seconds to capture the Checkpoint or they will be out the race.
                  I don't know if you haven't noticed but there is a time limit already. "Race has been ended because time limit was exceeded " or something like that. If I'm not wrong then that time limit is 10 minutes. So if a player won't race (like you said, going AFK in mid-race then the race will just end). Also, players who won't capture the very first checkpoint, will be automatically removed. So it should be fine for now.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

lol

damn whenever i want to suggest something, i find that i have already suggested it before, no need to suggest it again,

Please tell me your opinions about the 4th suggestion only. 1st 2nd and 3rd are old.
                    Stay low, Go fast.
                    Kill first, Die last.
                    One shot, One kill
                    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X