Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Ignore Private Message

My Suggestion (SIMPLE):
    My Suggestion is to add a message to the player who pms other person while his own messages are blocked.
    My Suggestion (MORE DETAIL):
    For example I am fighting with a person in PM and we both are abusing [I know admins will mute is but its not 100% sure because they can be busy or what if the abuse is in other language which admin cant understand?] so if we are both abusing each other in PM and I type /ipm (ID) and block his PMs BUT I can still PM him and still abuse him while he can't even reply me I can say what ever I want without getting his reply and continue abusing and he's new or something don't know how to ignore and he keep getting my abusing words so obviously its not a good thing, so when I type /ipm (ID) it will block all PMs he won't be able to PM me (because I blocked) and I also won't be able to pm him (so that he won't get my pm while he cant reply).
    Advantages:
    Fair Private Messages, if he can't pm me but I can still abuse its not a good thing to do.
    Dis-Advantages:
    I don't have any, if you have please share.
    Note:
    I don't abuse anyone it was just a example, and none helped me to take a picture to give a good example.
    YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
    Mental Abuse To HumanS

I cant support this thing. However there already exists /ipm and /iapms to ignore messages.
    More, why would you abuse someone whom you just ignored to recieve pm from.???
    When it comes to new players, newbies usually ask for the command to ignore pms.

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
      I cant support this thing. However there already exists /ipm and /iapms to ignore messages.
      More, why would you abuse someone whom you just ignored to recieve pm from.???
      When it comes to new players, newbies usually ask for the command to ignore pms.
      o.O
      Ot: You're right. This should be added.

Comment

this is a good idea, whoever ignores PMs, if you ignore PMs from someone, you must not able to Send him a message, and if you're ignoring all PMs from everyone, You mustn't be able to send any pm to anyone.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X