Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Suggestions

Hi there.
    I have some suggestions that I would like to share with you.

1. Allow Trusted Player (TPs) to /kick players. Sometimes there are so many Hackers, 5+ TPs & 0 Admin. Amount of Trusted Players is very high and there is at least one TP (all the time in-game). Trusted Player will take proofs & /kick that hacker then show there proofs to Admins and they will permanent ban that hacker.

2. Use cookies in /hit instead of money since money is nothing in GamerX.

3. Make a Ping Limit, Player will be auto-kicked for Ping limit, some players in server lag like shit, don't even get one shot.
    Last edited by ScaryGhost; 30-11-16, 10:35 AM.

About first suggestion won't happen. TPs are not admins... its too dangerous to give kick access to TPs.

3rd suggestion. Bad idea many of the players can not join the server, such as Canada,Usa and India

Comment

Originally posted by IrfanXp View Post
      Hi there.
      I have some suggestions that I would like to share with you.

1. Allow Trusted Player (TPs) to /kick players. Sometimes there are so many Hackers, 5+ TPs & 0 Admin. Amount of Trusted Players is very high and there is at least one TP (all the time in-game). Trusted Player will take proofs & /kick that hacker then show there proofs to Admins and they will permanent ban that hacker.

2. Use cookies in /hit instead of money since money is nothing in GamerX.

3. Make a Ping Limit, Player will be auto-kicked for Ping limit, some players in server lag like shit, don't even get one shot.
      1-The first suggestion it will never happen write it on your paper or anywhere where you can as Panzehir said, TP's are not adminstrators why they should have power to kick players if some hacker is annoying you that much and admins are not there report him on forums, or you can say to a trusted player he will say that in tpchat so all the trusted players togeather will do report and 5 reports = kick so i don't think its that hard..

2-Player will abuse this thing, and it will make earning cookies more easier so i don't think so.

3- i can understand your point but it will be unfair to kick them just because their ping is high, they do have heart too they also want to play like you and me why just kick them let them enjoy the game if he is bugged then you can simply do /report and all is good (Y)

Comment

1 - This again? It will never happen. Plus players can be auto kicked with 5 reports... make 5 people report the hacker

2 - Evil is right. They were discuting some time ago about reseting cookies because (one of reasons) it is too easy to win cookies now. This would make even easier. And Money are not absolutely useless. You can use it to earn cakes by buying 30 props. So no.

3 - SaxBoy explained. Many people live far away from Paris, France (server host), even an owner. Players from Australia, New Zealand, Southeast of Asia and both Americas have high pings and any alteration on their net will make ping goes even higher, no one should be punished for having bad Internet or living far away from the host. Bad idea tho

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
          2-Player will abuse this thing, and it will make earning cookies more easier so i don't think so.
          You can use /hit [ID] [Amount] of YOUR OWN MONEY.
          If you /hit someone, these cookies will be your own.
          Example, MaxSafy /hit me 5 cookies, you killed me, you will get these 5 cookies.

What type of ''abuse'' is this?

Comment

Besides the first and third suggestions, the second one looks like a good addition, cookie bounties seem to be challenging, but there have to be limit for every player.

Comment

1.) First of all, Trusted Players is just a player as normal player with some features and in my opinion, Kick player features is not good for trusted players and also we can do as players can be auto kicked with 5 reports... make 5 people to report the hacker to kick, As Pacific said

2.) Putting bounty/hit on players with cookies seems good but i don't care if this will be added or not :P

3.) I don't say it is good idea because it will be unfair and we will also get higher ping in sometimes

Anyway i'll appreciate this suggestion ...
              Last edited by Bazid; 30-11-16, 04:21 PM.

Comment

1- Tps will not have commands to punish players... like never. This was said million times.

2- i agree

3- this is somewhat racist since people from faraway places wont be able to play.

Comment

1st no,
                  2nd yes, let us have more fun since everyone would chase players with hit of cookies
                  3rd not their fault because they live far from server, what if you live in hawai and want to play gamerx

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X