Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

App tps...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • App tps...

    Username: Julia[7NA]
    Any previous names: [Ze] juliechen
    Registered: 2014
    IRC Nickname: Julia
    Time spent in-game (hours): 69512 minutes (1158.53 hours - 48.27 days)

    In extra notes: I would like to say that I do try to be as active as I can. My job requires a lot of work time and I don't have a lot of time left for gamerx. I am sorry about my past issues, it won't happen again

    Happy New Year 2016

  • #2
    You are not active enough. I am sorry, but I have to give you a negative vote.

    There are players who got denied because they are not active enough. It would be unfair if I give you a positive vote.

    Good luck.

    Comment


    • #3
      I wanna make something clear .. You are surely not the most active player around, but everyone has a different life to handle. Some people got more time for their free time, like playing games, and others simply don't.
      Julia has mentioned above that she got a job which takes up a lot of her time. So her activity will make maybe like 10% of my voting here.

      Because apart from that, Julia showed me she is worth being a trusted player. She helped me catching a lot of cheaters, where she used her only free time to come to GamerX and make it a better server.
      I can say that I cought those "bad guys" only with the help of her. And she is always friendly and never disrespects anyone!

      I will give you a big Yes! Simply because you deserve your status back and I know you are very good for this status. So I wanna ask the other admins politely, who don't like her inactivity, to not put the full voting-percentage on that single fact.. Players who got denied because of their inactivity didn't show much effort when they were active (at least nothing to put that over activity). So it wouldn't be unfair to vote Yes even though Julia is not a very active player.
      Thank you

      Comment


      • #4
        Inactive, no.

        EDIT:
        Originally posted by Delija
        For me you are not ready yet.
        Last edited by Blackbird; 31-12-15, 04:20 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Julia View Post
          In extra notes: I would like to say that I do try to be as active as I can. My job requires a lot of work time and I don't have a lot of time left for gamerx. I am sorry about my past issues, it won't happen again
          I was just as concerned about your activity but after reading Lames' reply, I realized that he's completely right. If you truly do have a lot of work time and you still try to take time out to come and play here and during that time you help people and report cheaters then I guess you deserve TP. I feel like other admins should read Lames' post so that they could better understand your situation. Yes from me too.
          Fuck labels.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lames View Post
            I wanna make something clear .. You are surely not the most active player around, but everyone has a different life to handle. Some people got more time for their free time, like playing games, and others simply don't.
            Julia has mentioned above that she got a job which takes up a lot of her time. So her activity will make maybe like 10% of my voting here.

            Because apart from that, Julia showed me she is worth being a trusted player. She helped me catching a lot of cheaters, where she used her only free time to come to GamerX and make it a better server.
            I can say that I cought those "bad guys" only with the help of her. And she is always friendly and never disrespects anyone!

            I will give you a big Yes! Simply because you deserve your status back and I know you are very good for this status. So I wanna ask the other admins politely, who don't like her inactivity, to not put the full voting-percentage on that single fact.. Players who got denied because of their inactivity didn't show much effort when they were active (at least nothing to put that over activity). So it wouldn't be unfair to vote Yes even though Julia is not a very active player.
            Thank you
            Yes from me !

            Comment


            • #7
              Nothing to add, YES from me as well !

              Good Luck !

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                Inactive, no.
                Checked my logs, As Admin Blackbird said you just came back.
                It's a no
                [22:45] < Adrenaline > well my face looks fat
                [22:45] < Adrenaline > i agree

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Beer View Post
                  You are not active enough. I am sorry, but I have to give you a negative vote.

                  There are players who got denied because they are not active enough. It would be unfair if I give you a positive vote.

                  Good luck.
                  Exactly reason why i would give you No even thought im agreeing with what lames said im kinda lost between yes and no but what makes go negative is others whom were denied for same reason when im sure they also had busy life, for me activity is number one req as if you aren't active you simply can't do the other reqs aswell. I'm sorry but i have to vote no.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I won't give any vote as I don't know you at all. We play at different time zone and I haven't seen you in a quite long time.

                    I just wanted to say that what lames said is totally right in my opinon. I have always had the same thinking.

                    If there is an "unfair" situation, it would be our (admins) fault to start with. It's not really fair to deny someone who has showed an effort to play this game, even when they got no time to do it due to a busy real life.

                    Of course by this I don't mean that you can play once a month and pretending to be accepted just because you're busy. I don't really know well your case, but if someone clearly showed an effort to be active, and is worthy enough to be trusted player, I don't see why that person would get denied.

                    Of course there is always the dilemma to know whether a person is just using a "busy life" as an excuse or not.
                    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hi, I just wanted to add that I have been playing under the name "juliechen" for the past month or so and 2 months prior to that "Julia[7NA]". Just thought it might be possible that you may not have noticed my name change, thanks anyway

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ok so here is my opinion,

                        There are a lot players here who have applied for TP in past and eventually got denied for being inactive, even tho' they tried to be active. It would be unfair to give you a positive vote now while you are not so active and just came from inactivity as some admins have already said.

                        Be active for a few months, try to help newbies and report sometimes, and I will give you my positive vote then. I tried to be fair with everyone here, that's why I took this decision and I hope you will understand.

                        No from me, maybe next time.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I won't vote since its basically finished, but I will point out that I have seen you in game regularly for quite a while (so I do think you are active enough).

                          Anyway, you do help find cheaters so that is a positive thing. Work on helping out other players too and I'm sure you will have no trouble getting your status back

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well the decision was very hard to take but we decided to accept your application.

                            Even if you are not active as expected nowdays, you proved in the past that you are trusted enough to become a trusted player again.

                            Comment

                            There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                            Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

                            Working...
                            X