2x Racing Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x Racing Bug

1. As I could see,you can use /mp in race and it works.This can be abused in race for making an record. (e.g : Before a race,if you know where the last checkpoint is,you could easily /smp there. You can easily type /mp when you are about to take the last checkpoint.

2. You can go on /event while you are in a race. In that case, you will spawn the specific car from race to event.

3.If you are the first who type /join and if you type after /leave,you can close the actual race.

4. Every command you type (e.g : /sdajndsajads ; /dasmcnascasmn ) it will be shown this :
    Last edited by RMS; 30-01-16, 07:18 PM.

RMS's youtube channel

Originally posted by RMS View Post
    1. As I could see,you can use /mp in race and it works.This can be abused in race for making an record. (e.g : Before a race,if you know where the last checkpoint is,you could easily /smp there. You can easily type /mp when you are about to take the last checkpoint.

2. You can go on /event while you are in a race. In that case, you will spawn the specific car from race to event.

3.If you are the first who type /join and if you type after /leave,you can close the actual race.

4. Every command you type (e.g : /sdajndsajads ; /dasmcnascasmn ) it will be shown this :
    I agree with you about all of these bugs and i want to add a bug into your post:

5. when you join the race, the text writen "use /start to teleport to race start checkpoint" but when i write it, it says what you Announced above on Number4

Note: /mip is unknown command
    Last edited by Next; 30-01-16, 08:15 PM.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by [MWR]Next View Post
      Note: /mip is unknown command
      /mp* is a TP command

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X