Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enable, Disable some commands

Disabling Player Objects in Races.
    Players can use objects using shortcuts between checkpoints while in race, i see that /lpos must be disabled in races, before and after joining the race.

Disable /return command in /hp.
    Some players are making checkpoints in Hidden Pickup areas by using a vehicle, /t1 then /return when they fall/die.
    it should be disabled

Holding Objects.
    Holding objects are disappearing when you die, it should be auto-reloaded when respawning again, i guess it must be suggested before but i didn't search for this.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Originally posted by Next View Post
    Holding Objects.
    Holding objects are disappearing when you die, it should be auto-reloaded when respawning again, i guess it must be suggested before but i didn't search for this.
    Yes this has been suggested by someone already but i guess it got denied (correct me if im wrong). I agree that holding objects should be automatically load when a player died and respawn, so that they won't need to load the holding objects.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

The third suggestion has been suggested before by me and also by cat.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...mode-auto-lhos

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...manent+holding
      Last edited by Shehroz; 28-06-16, 09:04 AM.

Comment

About the first one:

I totally agree, but the system should be like entering an event: You can only join the race if you haven't any object loaded

Comment

I dont agree with this nobody can use other command in race instead of /lcp. In nee update /sw and /h command also removed from while in race. I never seen players using object to win race lol. And lpos command is to load objects /gpo command is to go to near objects.

I agree with holding objects commands. Its get disable after death sometimes i ise /rho to get other onject so after death i cant get HO again
          Last edited by MAYANK; 04-07-16, 06:50 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X