• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it like 4 days ago.

the 2 7 squad

Comment

• Lasagna

Comment

• "Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

• New fuel line, because old one got cracked really bad and was spuwing fuel all over the place! That pissed me off

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
            Finally finished building my pc

Specs:

CPU : Intel core i7 6700 3.4GHZ , 4GHZ on Turbo , 8Mb de cache, 8 threads
            GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970 4GB DDR5 Windforce + Tom clancy's the division gift
            RAM : 8Gb Gskill Ripjaws X 1600 Mhz ddr3
            Motherboard : ASUS H110M K D3 ( USB 3.0, Sata 6GB/s, Lan Ethernet 1GBPS, HD Surround Audio )
            HDD : Seagate 1 Tera Sata 3
            CPU cooler : Intel BOX
            Power supply : Aerocool Kcass 600 Watts 80+ Bronze
            Case : Talius Drakko ( Ventilation X2 )
            And a melted keyboard and 2 euros as i see with your wallet and you'r key! awesome!

Comment

• I miss a solid state drive Adrenaline. That is really a must have. You don't wanna go back once you had one.

Upgraded my second pc with a crucial mx100 256gb 1.5 month ago. Had a seagate also.

Comment

• If you have no electricity for 17 days and there is almost (no chance) of getting electricity again, then there is only one thing you can think of buying.
                http://i63.tinypic.com/1zzoyg5.jpg

lol the picture rotated auto after I uploaded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instant View Post
                  If you have no electricity for 17 days and there is almost (no chance) of getting electricity again, then there is only one thing you can think of buying.
                  http://i63.tinypic.com/1zzoyg5.jpg

lol the picture rotated auto after I uploaded.

I don't think I could live without electricity for 17 days! Why don't you have electricity?

I noticed tinypic does that (autorotate), I think it also resizes images sometimes which is annoying.
                  Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 05-06-16, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiscolouredFrog View Post
                    I don't think I could live without electricity for 17 days! Why don't you have electricity?

I noticed tinypic does that (autorotate), I think it also resizes images sometimes which is annoying.
                    almost half colony here steels electricity and the (WAPDA) who supply electricity they are saying stop steeling, Install meters and pay bill regularly and they are saying NEVER so (WAPDA) has cut the electricity and keep saying (pay bill and get electricity or else no electricity for your colony) so....... thats the reason, have no idea we will ever get it or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instant View Post
                      almost half colony here steels electricity and the (WAPDA) who supply electricity they are saying stop steeling, Install meters and pay bill regularly and they are saying NEVER so (WAPDA) has cut the electricity and keep saying (pay bill and get electricity or else no electricity for your colony) so....... thats the reason, have no idea we will ever get it or not.
                      Sounds like a bad situation. Where do you live? Hope it all gets sorted soon, living without electricity must be difficult. I'm so dependant on modern day commodities that I think I'd be pretty useless without it.
                      Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 05-06-16, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiscolouredFrog View Post
                        Sounds like a bad situation. Where do you live? Hope it all gets sorted soon, living without electricity must be difficult. I'm so dependant on modern day commodities that I think I'd be pretty useless without it.
                        Pakistan>>>Hyderabad

Thanks, I also hope it gets fixed as soon as possible, life is soo hard without electricity.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	114511

Canon Eos 700D

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarX View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3971[/ATTACH]

Canon Eos 700D
                            Get a 50mm lens if you intend on taking portraits of people, you won't regret it

Comment

• got new mouse and keyboard

Comment

• New monitor.

Theres no school like the old school and im the fucking headmaster.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X