If GamerX was a country...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If GamerX was a country...

...what would it be like? Would it be terrible and collapse? Would it thrive and become a world power? Post your thoughts.

Gamerx and real life are completely different , gamerx is best in its place and each of our countries are at their own place.
    Well , in imagery , if gamerx was a country then it would be a super power ! Heuehuehu :P

Comment

it would definitely have population that just live to be "ministers" (known as "admins" in gamerx)

Comment

There would be over population since death in GamerX is never permanent.

Comment

There would be a big race war (clan war) like what happened on forum now.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Ancient Rome where admins are gods and all the players are gladiators fighting for the pleasure of the admins. Only the best players become trusted players which are considered royalty in ancient Rome. Events represent the Olympic games and races represent chariot races. The admins disguise themselves as normal players to roam the earth seeking thieves (known as cheaters) for them to be punished or even banished from our realm. When players die in battle they are reincarnated for more pleasure for the admins.

Comment

Many hackers pwn'ing Players. and Ministers (Admins) Kill them

Comment

There would be thousands of death everyday
                The police (admins) would ban (arrest) the hackers (thief,murderers,etc)
                Last edited by Mertens; 19-05-14, 12:36 PM. Reason: adding some more infos
                "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

No more working, just buying properties that will give us 10K-5M+/minute
                  Also the only country that allow us to bring RPGs on public
                  Last edited by K3V1N557; 17-05-14, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K3V1N557 View Post
                    Also the only country that allow us to bring RPGs on public
                    Hahaha, yeah that's the way that GamerX would be the best country in the whole world!

Comment

Well I'll be able to fly<3
                      (I hope admins don't cuff me up in someone's toilet though)

Comment

I earn large amount of income $$$ while sitting on my ass playing online..

Comment

hahahaha this player use Auto C-bug
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'd buy what ever I wish.
                            Last edited by Drifter; 06-09-14, 02:24 AM.
                            【=◈⌣◈=】Porter Robinson

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X