This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FiveM experimentals are out - the first working GTA V Multiplayer Mod

Hello there! I am here to inform you about something new, that will save your time and your nerves.

I'm talking about the automated FiveM builds that I set up on my CI server today! Of course to some of you this is not too exciting as there is already a developer guide helping you with getting ready to race437. But many of you have been complaining about the incompleteness and complexity of the guide and so I decided to ask @NTAuthority whether I can provide you with premade binaries and he agreed.

I hope this will make FiveM more accessible in its current state. Keep in mind those are experimental builds from source code that is continuously developing as we speak and far from being absolutely stable. If you want to contribute to the project you can do so by sending in pull requests64 or reporting bugs on the issue tracker27.
    Download links

ZIP with game files:http://builds.icedream.kthx.at/fivem...Build/dist.zip (this is most likely what you want)

ZIP with debug symbols: http://builds.icedream.kthx.at/fivem...ld/symbols.zip (you will need that for debugging in Visual Studio)

ZIP with both: http://builds.icedream.kthx.at/fivem...ssfulBuild.zip

Jenkins: http://ci.icedream.kthx.at/job/fivem (if you want to take a look at changelogs, previous builds and build logs) Build status
    Please do note that the code is indeed remarkably early at this time, the following essential features are still incoming over the next few weeks

-server list UI

-more reliable joining method (actually retrying on failure, and preventing split-session situations)

-bindings for scripting languages (currently only a ScriptHookV emulator is present to allow people to develop early on)

-actual scripting documentation for said bindings

-fixes for some major issues occurring at this time

After that, more work will be done on a number of other things, such as:

-client/server code unification

-resource streaming

-client/server code unification

-automated testing framework

... and after those are done, work will continue on player count expansion and state-aware servers.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

Comment

• Sorry for the double post but this is very important for anyone that has GTA V with a few mods installed:

GTA V PC Mods Found Containing Keylogger Malware

Seems to be blowing up right now and has probably infected a lot of people at this point. There are GTAV mods are out right now that contain this stealth malware, Angry Planes and No Clip are the mods carrying it. Your Anti Virus program will NOT pick it up as a malware. The files have also been coming off as clean through various virus checkers but it's been confirmed to have been infected. It's integrated with the ASI and is tied to the source code.

It essentially feeds your log in info directly to the admin's hand. Your YouTube, PayPal, Steam, Twitch, Facebook, etc. Not only does this apply to any log in info that you typed out as you were infected but it also grabs your log in info for accounts already logged in at that time.

GtaForums posted a very interesting analysis.

If you downloaded any the mods listed above, please check gtaforums on how to see if you are infected. You will also have to check your registry and change all your passwords. People are currently checking other GTAV mods right now.

I'm going to chime in because I was also unwittingly infected on May 8th, by the Angry Planes ASI mod.

I was able to do a bit more sleuthing.

The initial code executed acts as a loader for another standard trojan (one of the many RAT trojans available out there).

The trojan that becomes resident in the system and appears as the csc.exe process is quite interesting.
      It's very basic, but loads several modules that add capabilities to it. These modules can consist of pre-compiled DLLs or Visual C# and C# code which it will compile using the installed .NET Framework on the system.

The loader is highly obsfucated using Redgate SmartAssembly. The modules rolled out with the loader are included as an encrypted resource blob in the loader. Because of this analyzing the compile executable is very difficult. The easiest way to actually analyze the activity is to load the virus/malware into a virtual machine and capture memory dumps of the running process. This was you get most of the decoded dlls/code which remain resident in memory.

I can confirm what the OP said about logging and also confirm that I located the encryption key. However, I did not spend the time to determine the procedures to decrypt the log file as most of the contents were also unencrypted in memory

My first clue that something was going wrong, and the first memory dump I got of the process in action was when the administrator of the trojan sent a command to start UDP flooding an IP in Denmark at around 10AM EST on May 11th.
      According to the log, shortly before this UDP Flood module was activated, he also activated a Twitch chat flooding module.
      The target of these attacks was:
      http://www.twitch.tv...thedanishviking

Further investigation revealed the following modules active:

Facebook spam/credential stealing module
      Twitch spam/credential stealing module
      Messenger.com spam/credential stealing module
      A Steam spamming module
      A Steam module that evaluates the items in your inventory and their value based on current market value
      A Keylogger module that logs individual button presses in an XML like format, it also includes information about context switches (switching from one app/window to another)
      A UDP flooding module
      There were others I hadn't deciphered and didn't see in action.

All of the spam/credential stealing modules above will attempt to rip your session cookies for each of the above sites from IE/Chome/Firefox and use the credentials to do their thing.

It stores all this information in a Session#.bin file as described above and ships it to the RAT admin's server.

Now, here's the juciest and most useful bit.
      The C&C server is apcrypt.duckdns.org which resolves to 45.58.121.105. It's a cheap windows VPS with a company called https://www.cloudieweb.com/which is utilizing dedicated server rented from Choopa.com
      This server is running Remote Desktop on 3389 as well as a webserver, which I believe is acting as an endpoint/C&C server for the RAT. The RAT uses SSL to communicate with this server so I was unable to spy any of that activity in an meaningful way in the time I had available.

Tool used to investigate:
      ProcessExplorer
      WinDbg
      Jetbrains DotPeek
      Strings (https://technet.micr...s/bb897439.aspx)
      Wireshark

IMPORTANT/TL;DR:
      If you didn't read/understand all of the above the most important thing to take from this is that everything you typed while infected is in the malware admin's hands. Your active/logged in sessions to Facebook/Twitch/Youtube/Steam are in his hands. Change all your passwords, logout and log back in to every site mentioned above to invalidate the existing session.

p.s. I will include some strings from the modules referenced above in the following post.

Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 14-05-15, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• I'm not going to install any shit of mods if i still keep seeing people getting banned for even using it on SINGLEPLAYER anyway ..

Comment

• People not getting banned for using that on Single Player i've heard so.

“I’m having soo much fun with GTAV on the PC but I just have one question about it, how come you are not allowing mods for it?” - @ClarkMatthew63
          “Will I get banned from GTA Online for using a FoV Mod or Oculus Rift mod?” - @Mattophobia

We have always appreciated the creative efforts of the PC modding community and we still fondly remember the awesome zombie invasion mod and original GTA map mod for GTAIV PC among many other classics. To be clear, the modding policy in our license has not changed and is the same as for GTAIV. Recent updates to GTAV PC had an unintended effect of making unplayable certain single player modifications. This was not intentional, no one has been banned for using single player modifications, and you should not worry about being banned or being relegated to the cheater pool just for using single player PC mods. Our primary focus is on protecting GTA Online against modifications that could give players an unfair advantage, disrupt gameplay, or cause griefing. It also bears mentioning that because game mods are by definition unauthorized, they may be broken by technical updates, cause instability, or affect your game in other unforeseen ways.

Source:
          http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...online-updates

And also this:
          http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/0...e-player-mods/
          Last edited by daan_deurloo; 15-05-15, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
            People not getting banned for using that on Single Player i've heard so.

“I’m having soo much fun with GTAV on the PC but I just have one question about it, how come you are not allowing mods for it?” - @ClarkMatthew63
            “Will I get banned from GTA Online for using a FoV Mod or Oculus Rift mod?” - @Mattophobia

We have always appreciated the creative efforts of the PC modding community and we still fondly remember the awesome zombie invasion mod and original GTA map mod for GTAIV PC among many other classics. To be clear, the modding policy in our license has not changed and is the same as for GTAIV. Recent updates to GTAV PC had an unintended effect of making unplayable certain single player modifications. This was not intentional, no one has been banned for using single player modifications, and you should not worry about being banned or being relegated to the cheater pool just for using single player PC mods. Our primary focus is on protecting GTA Online against modifications that could give players an unfair advantage, disrupt gameplay, or cause griefing. It also bears mentioning that because game mods are by definition unauthorized, they may be broken by technical updates, cause instability, or affect your game in other unforeseen ways.

Source:
            http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...online-updates

And also this:
            http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/0...e-player-mods/
            They do if they go online with mods. What if i go online and forget to disable my mods? I won't do a thing in my gta folder unless i see something really safe to make me do it.

Comment

• New Update for Grand Theft Auto Online Coming Next Week

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...gotten06012015

Due to a surge in high-end crime across southern San Andreas, demand for luxury goods and services is at an all-time high. Upscale merchants of all kinds are scrambling to fill their inventories to serve the newly wealthy. The first of two major deliveries this summer will be hitting the showrooms of luxury car dealerships, the shelves of top arms suppliers and other prestigious retailers in June. Here are a few new screenshots featuring some of the new rides and accessories coming to GTA Online next week – and be on the lookout for another big shipment coming this summer.

Dress the new Enus Windsor with eight vehicle wraps inspired by the high-end designers of Rockford Hills.

For a subtle way to travel, contact your Elitas agent about the solid gold Buckingham Swift Deluxe.

The Combat PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) coming soon to Ammu-Nation.

The classic lines of the new Albany Virgo add style to any garage.

Just like the Benefactor Stirling GT, the Pegassi Osiris features gull-wing doors.

The solid gold Buckingham Luxor Deluxe shines in the Los Santos skies.

Hundreds of new clothing items and accessories are arriving to exclusive clothiers.

Coming soon to Legendary Motorsport, the Pegassi Osiris.

Comment

• ILL-GOTTEN GAINS Update: Part Two Coming to GTA Online Next Week

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...line-next-week

The second haul of high-end goods currently en route to Los Santos' luxury shops and dealerships. We're pleased to announce that the Ill-Gotten Gains Update: Part Two will arrive for all platforms next week, on Wednesday July 8th. This new collection of extravagant attire and potent transportation also includes the debut of the previously PC-exclusive 'The Lab' radio station across all four console platforms.

Stay tuned for more details on next week's update, including particulars for our second Ill-Gotten Gains Social Club Event Weekend kicking off on Friday, July 10th. For now, check out a sample of what’s coming up via our screenshot gallery - and for players who didn’t get last year’s Independence Day Special, look for the return of old favorites at reduced rates, including the Firework Rocket Launcher.

From the San Chianski Mountain Range to the sidewalks of Vinewood Boulevard, the stylish Coil Brawler is equipped to handle any terrain.

Docktease expands its fleet with the classic Lampadati Toro.

New shipments of clothing and accessories are available at high end retailers across Los Santos.

The Invetero Coquette BlackFin offers a new body style on an old favorite.

The extremely powerful and damaging, single-shot Marksman Pistol.

The blazingly fast Progen T20 is built from the ground up for quick getaways and street-tuning.

Knuckledusters from Ammu-Nation offer a personal way to connect with new friends all over Los Santos.

Represent your local custom shop in the Vapid Chino with a Los Santos Customs Plaque.

Luxury meets raw power with the Dinka Vindicator.

Comment

• so it's working for 1 GO nvidia geforce !!

Comment

• damn can someone send the link for this game? i searched for it, no download links for it.
                    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

• Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
                      damn can someone send the link for this game? i searched for it, no download links for it.
                      http://store.steampowered.com/app/271590/
                      http://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/sto...ctID.311292300

Comment

• The upcoming launch of the Rockstar Editor for PS4 and Xbox One as the next update to Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online means the next Rockstar Editor Contest will be the first one with entries across all three platforms - so the creative competition will be fiercer than ever. Stay tuned for info about that contest and forthcoming update.
                        Rockstar has announced Grand Theft Auto V's movie-making feature, the Rockstar Editor, will arrive on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in the game's next patch.

A blog post on the Rockstar Newswire reveals console gamers won't have to wait much longer to get their hands on the feature, which is currently only available on PC. Though an official date has yet to be confirmed, it doesn't sound like an announcement is far off.

Rockstar Editor can be used to make anything from documents of your Los Santos shenanigans, fake movies trailers, or actual short films.

Comment

• Rockstar Editor Updates: Coming in September to PS4 & Xbox One with New Features

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...dates-08242015

Next month, the Rockstar Editor officially makes its way to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles as part of the next downloadable update for Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online. This update will also bring with it some new features for the Rockstar Editor that will be available for all three platforms including PC, along with some exciting new gameplay for GTA Online Freemode that we’ll be sharing more about in the coming weeks.

NEW FEATURES

Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring your scenes to life or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx.

Snapmatic Integration: Now you can export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, giving you ultimate freedom when searching for that perfect camera angle.

Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.

Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Easily copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding invaluable efficiency to your go-to editing techniques.

New Fonts: You'll now have more style options than ever for your titles and credits -- we're tripling the library of available fonts with new styles.

Stay tuned for more features to be added in later updates as well – and as always, if there’s a feature or change that you’d like to see, please feel free to send it to us at GTAOnline@rockstargames.com where we’re always on the lookout for great suggestions from players to help inform upcoming Title Updates. Also, as mentioned in our announcement of the winner in the #illgottengains contest, the September launch of the Rockstar Editor for PS4 and Xbox One means all three platforms will be in on the action - stay tuned for more info about that and further details about this forthcoming update.

Comment

• The GTA Online Freemode Events Update (and Rockstar Editor for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One) Coming Next Week September 15th

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ming-next-week

Freemode Events in Grand Theft Auto Online are a new advancement in open world gameplay, giving players access to a range of seamlessly integrated games and challenges in GTA Online’s Freemode. Taking full advantage of the latest generation of consoles and PC hardware, there are no menus, lobbies, or load times – just an open Freemode session filled with Friends, Crewmates, rivals, and randoms where spontaneous and chaotic new games and challenges will appear.

One of these events can kick off at any given moment while in Freemode, and you can customize your session to decide exactly which ones will happen – so you can play as much or as little of this new content as you like. With countless variations on each Freemode Event, there are tons of unique new experiences, each offering new opportunities for reaping GTA$ and RP in GTA Online.

Feeling locked and stocked? Look out for King of the Castle – an every man for himself turf war where you’ll need to ascend and claim the designated ‘castle’ as your territory – and then fend off everyone else as they go all out to dethrone you. Form fragile alliances and work together in modes like Hunt the Beast, where one volunteer is temporarily transformed into a faster, stronger, beastly character who must escape relentless pursuers. Freemode Events also take the shape of insane stunt challenges, such as popping the longest wheelie, catching the most air in a land vehicle, or performing the most near misses in a vehicle without crashing.

Also included with next week's update are two brand new Adversary Modes. First, Hunting Pack: you’re part of a team tasked to deliver a priority vehicle rigged to explode if it drops below a minimum speed, while your opponents race, ram and batter to take it down. Or try Cross the Line, where heavily-armed squads face off across a neutral zone – with the goal of having all team members strategically penetrate their opponents territory to claim victory. The Freemode Events Update also brings the Rockstar Editor to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with new features (also being added for current PC users as well) such as an ambient audio and sound effects library, Snapmatic integration, Director Mode updates and more.
                            PSA: This Update is only for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
                            Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 10-09-15, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• GTA Online: Lowriders Coming Next Week October 20th (hydraulics are back, PS4, Xbox One and PC Only)

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...iders-10152015

With next week’s release of GTA Online: Lowriders for PS4, Xbox One and PC – lovers of cars and customization all across Los Santos and Blaine County will have a suite of brand new options and a new place to go get them. Introducing Benny’s Original Motor Works, a new customs shop in downtown Strawberry that offers a huge range of lowrider customizations that can turn your classic junker into a high-spec, tricked-out king of the streets.

Visit Benny’s website via the shortcut on your in-game phone to choose from a half-dozen select customizable vehicles – then bring them down to the man himself for an upgrade that unlocks new custom lowrider mods. Deck out your engine block with covers and air filters, coat your interiors with velour, leather and patterns, choose custom colors and designs for your dials, or add a new steering wheel and custom shift levers. Give your ride lift with hydraulics - the more powerful the pumps, the higher you can bounce. And boost your stereo’s performance with new speakers and subs in the back.

Then, meet up with friends and fellow car enthusiasts to show off your new rides – use the Player Interaction Menu while inside or outside the car to open up the vehicle doors, hood and trunk, switch on the engine to flash your neons and bump your favorite radio station for all to admire. Crew car shows are about to go next level.

And keep an eye out for calls and texts from Lamar – he’s making moves of his own through a series of new missions and he’s going to need your help. You’ll want to hit up your trusted allies, wheelmen, and sharpshooters for backup too, as things are going to get hectic.

Get stocked with the fully automatic Machine Pistol or Machete from Ammu-Nation. The upwardly mobile can also expand their garage space and fleet of vehicles with the addition of the oft-requested fourth purchasable property. There’s also tons of new clothing, hair and accessory options as well as 3 new Adversary Modes and more.

GTA Online: Lowriders arrives for PS4, Xbox One and PC as an automatic update on Tuesday, October 20th. See more screens from next week’s update below.

Benny’s garage in the Strawberry neighborhood of South Los Santos is the place to go for Lowrider customization.

Taking on enemies in the stylish Albany Primo Custom.

Give your Lowrider hydraulics and make it bounce all across Los Santos.

Trick out everything from paint jobs to stereos and plaques.

Comment

• no one know when only Rockstars still waiting

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X