Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like SA:MP much more than other GTA versions.

Comment

^^ Probeer het maar eerst eens. De graphics zijn er echt erg goed uit, en ben erg benieuwd. Mijn laptop kan het draaien en jou pc niet.

English: Try it first Beer. The graphics looks really good, and i'm excited to see it. My laptop can run it, and your pc can't

Comment

Here is a graphics comparison between the PS3 and the trailer that was taken from the PS4 version.

Holy fuck...

More here:
        http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/2...ng-difference/

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

Comment

Now we shall wait for our savior and lord, GabeN

Comment

Marketing vs Reality.

That promotional screenshot was taken by "ingame gameplay with PS3 and XBOX360" when PS4, XboxOne and PC wasn't in development... and finally, the results weren't the same in the old generation of consoles.
            I hope this time R* don't "lie" about the real potential of this game. (the same happended with Ubisoft: Watch Dogs especially.) and about the GTA online... all knows how it started in PS3 and Xbox, a totally fail.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterX View Post
              Rockstar Games posted this on their website, it's real.
              http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...Station-4-Xbox
              oh sry man i really was not believe now is good news it will be in oct or spt xD good...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post

Marketing vs Reality.

That promotional screenshot was taken by "ingame gameplay with PS3 and XBOX360" when PS4, XboxOne and PC wasn't in development... and finally, the results weren't the same in the old generation of consoles.
                I hope this time R* don't "lie" about the real potential of this game. (the same happended with Ubisoft: Watch Dogs especially.) and about the GTA online... all knows how it started in PS3 and Xbox, a totally fail.
                There is a difference in those photos is because the Xbox 360 and PeasantStation 3 can't just withstand a demanding game with good graphics, so they downgraded it to a level that those potatoes could run it. I dont think we will be seeing a situation like this with PC.

Comment

Best Gaming = Powerful Gaming PC.

Comment

I do hope GTA V in PC has so many modifications like GTA IV and San Andreas . Also online multiplayer like SA:MP (tons of servers)

It will be the most awesome game ever!
                    Last edited by K3V1N557; 11-06-14, 05:15 PM.

Comment

GTA V Steam page is up.
                      http://store.steampowered.com/app/271590/

Grand Theft Auto V for PC will take full advantage of the power of PC to deliver across-the-board enhancements including increased resolution and graphical detail, denser traffic, greater draw distances, upgraded AI, new wildlife, and advanced weather and damage effects for the ultimate open world experience.

Comment

Attached Files

GamerX rule'zz!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Finally GTA V on PC
                            Speak Less Work More.

Comment

Sooooo someone is playing GTA V on PC right now...

http://steamdb.info/app/271590/

But forreal tho it could just be tester that testing out the game for bugs and and stuff like that. Awwww i want to how see its looks sooooooooooo bad! D: hope we get more info soon...

Comment

I'm going to spend even more cash into my pc this month just to play it on full hd and at least on high settings. I know dat feel bro.. I also can't wait for it.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X