This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WARNING: THERE IS A LOT!

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

Comment

Amazing. Looks like a fresh new game with the first person addon.

Comment

http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2014/11/0...jpg-37b972.jpg

/matite after few years
        edgy scout main

Comment

Made a summary from the CVG and IGN previews that has new info.

CVG - hands on preview

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...4-xbox-one-pc/

IGN - GRAND THEFT AUTO 5: A NEW PERSPECTIVE

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/...ew-perspective

*Focus is on the new first person mode, which looks pretty much what you would expect from a first person game.

*You can switch from first to third person on the fly.

*Lots of control options, like the ability to switch to third person while in cover.

*Console versions 1080p 30 fps... PC goes up to 4k.

*Over 20 new species of wildlife including cats and whales

*150 new songs (including Back Street Boy's - I Want It That Way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg ) LMAO! did not see that one coming!

*New pedestrian chatter, smog effects, lightning effects, and fireflys.

*New Rail Gun

*32 new vehicles

*More detail to the minimap

*GTA 5 uses DualShock 4 speaker for phone calls & police radio, lightbar flashes red & blue during pursuits, touchpad to change weapon (PS4 only feature)

*First person mode well be in GTAOnline as well

*First person mode will also work in Cut Scenes

*Characters can blush, raise eyebrows, and other facial gestures.

*From the Vinewood Hills, you can see moving headlights and taillights on the bridges near the port.

*While in the 1st person view in a car, you can press down on the d-pad to duck down under the wheel to avoid gunfire.

*Railgun is extremely powerful, reloads a bit slow, decimates most vehicles.

*Customization for the 1st Person view:
          -Free-aim
          -Semi-assisted free aim
          -Setting for 1st Person shooting, and 3rd person cover.
          -Other customs settings for driving and shooting

*FPS view isn't tacked on, includes many new animations to fit into the game.

*Improved details in weather, interior details, particles, etc.

*The mural atop Mt. Chiliad is still there, the door still doesn't open, basically the same.
          Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 05-11-14, 03:56 AM.

Comment

awesome really love it

Comment

Grand Theft Auto V - PS3/PS4 Comparison Trailer

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ture-interview

Grand Theft Auto V on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC has given us the chance to harness the power of these platforms to improve every aspect of the game. In addition to the all-new First Person Mode revealed yesterday, this means big technical changes like increasing the overall resolution and more than doubling the draw distance, as well as replacing every texture in the game and much more.

To see just how far the game has come in its transition to these new versions, check out the PS3 to PS4 Comparison video above. And be sure to head over to IGN today for more details and an exclusive interview that explains many of the key upgrades and the challenge of creating these new, enhanced versions of GTAV:

"As good-looking as GTA V is on PS3 and Xbox 360, and as alive as it feels, this is something else entirely. This isn’t GTA peeking its head into the new generation; this is GTA kicking down the door and cartwheeling directly into the epicentre of the party, much to the envy of those who just spent the last 12 months warming up over by the crackers and dip. It’s beautiful, it’s denser than ever, and I’ve barely scratched the surface. This is GTA V on a current generation console; the PS4, to be specific. This is not simply GTA V upscaled; that much is already clear. This is GTA V upgraded, on every level."

Read the full story at: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/...generation-gap

Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 05-11-14, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon2_Kill155 View Post
                Goodness, look at those puddles and waterdrops and the amazing headlight reflection.

Comment

30-Player Grand Theft Auto Online Events Are Madness - IGN Previews GTAOnline for PS4 Xbox One And PC

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/...ts-are-madness

The scene was like a Breaking Bad episode from Hell.

In the middle of the desert, my teammates – all 14 of them – had closed in and secured the Journey, Grand Theft Auto Online’s moniker for the dingy, beat-up camper RV that looks like something you might see Walter White emerge from in nothing but a pair of tighty-whiteys. They began to drive it towards the capture point miles down the freeway they were on; God only knows what’s inside it that’s so valuable. Having survived the whole round doing the dirty work for my team (read: turning on-foot or motorcycle-riding foes into hood ornaments on my 4x4 truck), I needed to buy our Journey driver a bit more time to get the slow-moving camper to its destination.

So, thanks in part to the increased draw distance in the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One editions of GTA V, I rumbled out of the dirt and back on the asphalt and spotted one more machinegun-wielding bad guy standing in the middle of the road, filling our four-wheeled flag with bullets. Speeding towards him from the new-gen version’s much-appreciated new first-person view, I could see my speed approaching 80mph on the instrument panel (with the addition of the cockpits for every vehicle also come working gauges). He turned to face me, began to open fire, and…

WHUMP.

He was pinned to my grille, looking right at me and the teammate seated in the passenger seat, a stunned expression on his face upon his death. Hopefully he was playing in first-person view, too, so that he had as good a look at that sequence as I did. The “Grass is Greener” mission had been won.

Indeed, several memorable stories came out of my short two-hour session in the 30-player matches (plus two spectators) the Xbox One/PS4 versions of GTA Online can now accommodate.

Take the 30-player “Sandy Shores Race” out in Blaine County. It was Sanchez dirt bikes only, and the match host had it locked so that everyone had to race from the first-person perspective (the host can also force third-person view, or give players a choice). Through my helmet and goggles – any vehicle that necessitates a helmet includes its own custom first-person view, with the Buzzard helicopter’s being perhaps the coolest – I saw two dozen riders in front of me, all kicking up dust into my face as we sped away from the starting line. I was just getting a good feel for the high-speed racing from such an intense perspective (thanks for training me for this moment, Forza Motorsport series!), when WHAM! – I was rammed from behind by a Rockstar tester who’d decided to go for the win, sportsmanship be damned. This is GTA, after all…

The collision sent me into a series of flips – all while still glued to the first-person camera – before I landed, picked myself back up, and continued the race. I finished 21st out of 30; not bad considering that I also managed to hit a narrow wood post dead-on, against all odds, and wreck myself again later in the race.

Later, a supercar race along the Los Santos and Del Perro freeways ratcheted up the insanity, as we again had 30 players all bunched up on the starting grid. How many GTA Dollars’ worth of rides were sitting together here? Twenty-some million?

It was this looooong 6.85-mile race that really showcased the care Rockstar has put into the additions to GTA Online for the new consoles. The interior of my Cheetah (the GTA version of a Ferrari, for those unaware) was exquisitely detailed. It’s nothing to rival Forza, to be fair, but for a fully open world game where you can go and do anything with 29 other players, the working gauges, textured interiors (the pebbled detail of vinyl dashboards and shiny beauty of carbon fiber do look fantastic here) make for a very convincing and highly desirable first-person experience.

Did I end up coming in last place because I was rear ended and launched into the air, spinning end-over-end who-knows-how-many times and sailing over a checkpoint that I had to go back and hit? Yes, but I had a ball even in defeat.

Oh, and then there was that one 30-player Last Team Standing match where I contributed exactly nothing while riding along in the passenger seat of a pickup truck, so I pulled RT on the controller and was delighted to see that, once again from the first-person view, I could flip people off. So I rode around, useless save for my gleefully extended middle digit.

Fortunately, all of this added fun in the upgraded version of Grand Theft Auto Online for Xbox One and PS4 also brings with it the chance to add way more detail to your avatar, even if you’re importing one from the Xbox 360 or PS3 (of note: stats can also be tweaked when importing, effectively allowing for a re-spec). The character creator in GTAO now rivals that of peak Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf, allowing you to customize no less than your eyes, nose, nose profile, nose tip, cheeks, cheek shape, lips, and more. Each has its own spectrum in which to tweak each individual setting.

And about Heists:

And as for the long-awaited Online Heists? Of course they’re still coming (to all platforms), and “soon,” Rockstar insists. In the meantime, 30-player activities – whether played in first-person or third – add an incalculable amount of mayhem to the game that’s already the current heavyweight championship belt holder for most manic multiplayer game out there. You may want to start a recruiting drive to build out your Crew sooner rather than later.
                  *sigh*

and new screenshots:

Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 06-11-14, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Welp

Rumor: Grand Theft Auto V will use additional DRM on PC? (Steam + Denuvo)

http://gtaforums.com/topic/745799-v-...ntry1066428562

Found by a user in GTAforums:

Hi guys got some news for PC players.

Rockstar will use new DRM system in GTA 5 for PC. This system is Denuvo, which also used in FIFA 15 and Lords of the Fallen.

This System uses special code which changes every time so this DRM is still not hacked, and I think it wont be.

No more piracy on PC and only way you can play GTA 5 its Steam.

Got this info today. Also today Denuvo updated partners on their site. Rockstar now here too. So its confirmed.

Site http://www.denuvo.com

I think it is good they fight piracy, but Denuvo is very hard DRM and some people can have crashes or another issues like in Lords of the Fallen.
                    What are you think?

Well this sucks... :/ Fucking R* man...
                    Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 07-11-14, 01:01 AM.

Comment

I don't see any problem with this. I'm already going to buy it anyway and i believe many people prefer to buy original games which has a decent multiplayer than playing a pirate game for single player only.

GG Rockstar.

Comment

Grand Theft Auto V will not use Denuvo DRM, says company co-owner

http://www.incgamers.com/2014/11/gra...mpany-co-owner

IncGamers has received a statement from Denuvo co-owner Robert Hernandez, denying that Grand Theft Auto V will make any use of his company’s DRM system. Rumours about the inclusion of Denuvo stemmed from a GTA forums thread which noticed that the Denuvo “Who we work with” chart had recently added Rockstar.

Interestingly, at the time of writing the Denuvo site can’t be properly reached and just brings up a blank page.

Hernandez states that claims Grand Theft Auto V will use Denuvo DRM are “false,” and that his company “is not in any way involved with any version of GTA V.”
                        Well that's a relief.

Comment

Shawn Fonteno (Voice and Face of Franklin) just posted this on Instagram.

http://instagram.com/p/vMEFsOkf_s/

live action trailer/commercial for GTA V on PS4, XB1 incoming? That well be awesome!

Comment

Comment

Grand Theft Auto V: The Official PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Launch Trailer

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...-lTVMY.twitter

There’s one week remaining until the November 18 launch of Grand Theft Auto V on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Today, check out the all-new Launch Trailer which you can also catch airing as the game’s official TV spot this week.

Pre-order your copy now and get a bonus $1,000,000 of in-game money to spend ($500K for Story Mode and $500K for GTA Online).
                              The song is Sly Fox - Let's go all the way one of the 150 new songs being add to GTA V

Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 10-11-14, 10:21 PM.

Comment

how to download it for pc... witch site

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X