This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Be a Good Gamerx Player

- First You Need to Read all the rules Here .

- You need to respect players , That mean if someone killed you Dont insult him take it easy and learn from him, improf your self Then you can kill him '' We are not enemies, but friends

- Alwayd Use /report id reason If you saw someone cheating , if your are not sure Then you can /Spec id him then do your report.

- Don't talk too much , If you play with your friend and you need to talk all time So you can choose easy way by using raidcall or skype or Teamspeak

- Do not do 2 Shoot Or c-bug in redzone , Do not drive by in redzone and if someone get with you in car an he was shooting Then You can eject Him By typing /eject

- Try to help New players not to call them by Noob's

- I advise To register On forum and irc '' try to be active '' If you dont know how then you can go ''Here''

- Respect Admins .

- Dont shoot someone and run like a chiken , Stay for the duel .

- Dont Hit people by using car ..

- Dont use Big things on /lhos like Ball or light its annoying

- rocket i'snt denied exept in redzone but it would be nice if you dont use it

- Dont kill racers , a racer are a player like us but he like road and speed don't spoil his pleasure

- Dont kill people in party , i know having score is Good but having friend is Awesome

- Don't report someone only because you heat him

If u have more info about how to be a good gamerx player you can post it on Reply

Last edited by Nablus; 14-06-14, 05:35 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

This is just a short explanation of GamerX rules http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...DATED-12-5-201 .

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X