Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got a love , you gotta protect it people cant do somthing themselves they wanna tell you that you cant do it , Figure out yourselves what makes you happy , no matter how crazy it may sound to other people make a choice just decide
    sigpic

Comment

if its not blood-cousins there is no problem O.o u can assume a relationship normally
      wish u luck mate

Comment

Originally posted by HiggZ View Post
        if its not blood-cousins there is no problem O.o u can assume a relationship normally
        wish u luck mate
        Thing is my mom just don't accept it ... I just feel so hurt right now...... I don't know if I even have a heart anymore ....

Comment

men but the life is yours if your mom doesnt accept...and if u really love her just fight for that love and i already loved a girl once that my mom hated because of her family and i still fought for that love and it lasted for a long time

your mom is just worried what people will think she is forgetting about her son's happiness.
          tell this to your mom:
          mom you are worryin more about what other's think then your son's happiness think about me pls i really love her and im happy with her <--- this is adult mind

Comment

Originally posted by HiggZ View Post
            men but the life is yours if your mom doesnt accept...and if u really love her just fight for that love and i already loved a girl once that my mom hated because of her family and i still fought for that love and it lasted for a long time

your mom is just worried what people will think she is forgetting about her son's happiness.
            tell this to your mom:
            mom you are worryin more about what other's think then your son's happiness think about me pls i really love her and im happy with her <--- this is adult mind
            Thanks man, I'm really appreciate it

Comment

LMFAO, is this real man? For the first time i commented i did it without reading your post being too lazy, but now after i read it i was like 0.o, Thats really a rare case, I highly suggest you to visit strip clubs or prostitutes, Or jerk off and collapse down to settle down your desire if thats it what you want.. Other than that loving your cousin is an obvious thing which everybody does, but your type of love? i thinks that kind of weird.. No offense your are doing totally wrong if you desire her, Get a psychologist. Pce!

Comment

Originally posted by Glator View Post
                LMFAO, is this real man? For the first time i commented i did it without reading your post being too lazy, but now after i read it i was like 0.o, Thats really a rare case, I highly suggest you to visit strip clubs or prostitutes, Or jerk off and collapse down to settle down your desire if thats it what you want.. Other than that loving your cousin is an obvious thing which everybody does, but your type of love? i thinks that kind of weird.. No offense your are doing totally wrong if you desire her, Get a psychologist. Pce!
                Dude, Love is not about sex, all I want is to be with her, talk/share our thought with eachother...

Comment

If you stay on the track you are right now you will end up hurting then bot. I understand what you are trying to do but, you cannot satisfy every one
                  Just lay off your cousin for a while and have some family time maybe you'll feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by [VN]Hunter95 View Post
                    Dude, Love is not about sex, all I want is to be with her, talk/share our thought with eachother...
                    Many say love is sex, the best way of showing love is fawkin, though i dont know what love is but i know very well of the other

Comment

Mates u didnt readed what he said
                      ´
                      SHE IS NOT FROM THE SAME BLOOD AS HIM SHE IS NOT DIRECT FAMILY COUSIN

Comment

Same blood or not, cousin is cousin so you shouldn't touch her tralala.
                        I don't know what religion you are, but as a catholic this would be really sick...

Comment

yep...but if she is not from his blood its like a normal strange person he met like a friend not a parent...u understood the point...a friend of mine had a relationship with his step-sister so wat O.o

Comment

Wanna have a mature advice ?

Don't do it...

There are Billions of Girls and you pick on your Cousin?
                            Think u gonna marry her and she is the chosen one to make you happy for ever ?

Lemme tell you something, with 30 years i had a lot of mistakes finding a girl that really fits to me, i even
                            lived with one together in a nice apartment after a 7 YEAR Relationship together and we both ended up broke and
                            separated. I got Cheated by two Girls, One Cheated or let me say She broke off with me for one of my Best Friends and
                            2-3 Relationships just ended because of personal Difficulties.

Destroying family business because of a Girl means always shit, even dating with an Ex-GF of a friend is a total BRO-RULEBREAK in my Circles.

You have so much time to find the right one and do not talk stuff like "i lost my heart" or "i cant live without her anymore"

I have been through hell of shit with relationships with women and i can say:

Theres always a new start and always a chance to recover new feelings !

Comment

That's why communication is important. Ask to your mother first if she allows you to pick your own girlfriend. If not, or in this case you've already picked one, try to talk to your mother that she's the one for you, the one which makes you happy, a good friend and/or sharer etc. Parents will usually do anything to make their sons/daughters happy. And maybe by communicating, she would change her mind.
                              By the way, I don't really get the 'cousin' part but if it is your sibling, then the answer would be [NO]

Comment

Originally posted by Battery View Post
                                Wanna have a mature advice ?

Don't do it...

There are Billions of Girls and you pick on your Cousin?
                                Think u gonna marry her and she is the chosen one to make you happy for ever ?

Lemme tell you something, with 30 years i had a lot of mistakes finding a girl that really fits to me, i even
                                lived with one together in a nice apartment after a 7 YEAR Relationship together and we both ended up broke and
                                separated. I got Cheated by two Girls, One Cheated or let me say She broke off with me for one of my Best Friends and
                                2-3 Relationships just ended because of personal Difficulties.

Destroying family business because of a Girl means always shit, even dating with an Ex-GF of a friend is a total BRO-RULEBREAK in my Circles.

You have so much time to find the right one and do not talk stuff like "i lost my heart" or "i cant live without her anymore"

I have been through hell of shit with relationships with women and i can say:

Theres always a new start and always a chance to recover new feelings !
                                Thanks for sharing your advice, How long does it's take to forget someone ?
                                I just wonder, It's just that I don't want to forget about her, about the time we had, but keeping those memories made me feel want to get back to her.
                                Talked to my mom everything ... Mom help me alot ...
                                Well, I made up my mind, I won't do it, I'll try my best to keep distant to her, It's been a whole day without texting her, and god, I miss her, she text me alot, I just didn't answer, not even chat msg...
                                What I want is her to forget me and move on, but she want the same thing for me too ... she want me to forget about her and move on... man ...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X