Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you'll come back someday and play with us, good luck in all that comes your way in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Nela View Post

well acting like a smartass won't affect anything here, so please get a life and be happy when others are going to starting a life jordi.

It's sad to hear that you are leaving Muaaz. Wish you luck! hope you have an amazing life.

Whatever nela :v

Comment

bye mate, good luck in your life!

Comment

Kela :0.... D:

Good luck!, I hope you will can come back soon! :>
          I wish you the best

Comment

Abe bc ese kese choddiya yaar, abe meri nahi to apni Marium ke bare me shoc wow tere yad me buddhi amma ho jaye gi lol, jk
            I will miss u too much bruu and our conversesations on Discord
            Good luck fr real life and god bess u wid big kelas

Comment

Bb bro Good luck !!!

Comment

good luck bro

Comment

crap, It's sad to see you leaving, I'm gonna miss those good old days :/
                  wish you lots of success on your way and thanks for all those times when you helped me in the tasks I wasn't able to do on time
                  Farewell my friend! :')

Comment

Dhoodh Soda Boi Will Miss Ya
                    Im Dope

Comment

just gonna say thanks for all the moments that we had together... you was a cool guy indeed and on the otherside,a quite helpful for newbies..i have some memories with u that i'll never forget . Those convos at TS with you and others...wordless.. Happiness doesn't stay in your life for long. So when you have it, enjoy it to the fullest. Wishing you all the best! .. will miss you bro...last but not the least
                      KELA xD <3
                      I always stand out,
                      So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

cya in 2 weeks muaaz

Comment

Originally posted by Jordi View Post
                          Tsss ... now they become TP and a month they leave or withdraw from the game, I do not think that is some good players, now most are doing that o.O
                          Seeing you doing lots of shit is worse than them getting tp and leaving.
                          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Good luck fam

Comment

I've got nothing to say you but bye bye and may God give you the happiness 4ever. + KELA and always keep my secrets as secrets please
                              If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Life goes on.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X