Team fortress 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team fortress 2

gamerx needs tf2 server. what else to say?

Reasons why you would want TF2 server.
    1. TF2 is free to play, this means pretty much everyone will be able to play it, unlike something like minecerft.
    2. Low system requirements, a lot of players play samp because almost every pc can run it, and tf2 is not far from that.
    3. Lack of European servers, i expect a reasonable amount of players, because as of now there are not a lot of non-valve tf2 servers in Europe.
    4. Easy donation, because by playing tf2 players are rewarded with ingame items, that can be exchanged for steam money, this will allow players to donate to the server VERY easily. sure it might not be much, something like a dollar or two is better that nothing. Also if someone wants to donate they dont need to have a creditcard, or paypa l or whatever, they just need a premium tf2 account (6 euro cents according to discplex). (see below)
    5. Trading system, with this users can make real money by trading virtual items, this is kind of a long story so just google "tf2 trading" and dont get carried away uncrating things.
    6 tf2 is a silly game, if you fuck up your team will probable laugh instead of shout at you and throw rocks at you. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBdf...GoLItc-8y5hJ9g
    6. Long lasting, TF2 will not be abandoned in a long time, as valve keep updating the game and the community is only increasing.
    7. Expand the community, i bet there will be a lot of new players to gamerx, and in my opinion gamerx lacks community as of now
    8. TF2 is stable as fuck, unlike samp it wont crash all the time and you dont need 6 copies of samp in hopes that one will run.

So now about the donations, its not that straight forward, but i have come up with a solution.
    Player gets items(given for free, for playing the game), exchanges those items for something like a key (fixed value of about 1.50 euro) donates that key to the server, which would be something like the owners account. So then, another player want a game on steam, so assuming the player trusts the owner, the player donates 1.50 euro to gamerx (paypal donations or something?) Then the owner gives the key to the buyer, and the buyer can then safely buy game gifts from tf2outpost.com or sell the keys of steam marker in exchange for steam money. And so the player gets his game on steam. WIN WIN sort of.

entire thing confirmed by discplex, if something goes wrong he is part of the fault.

please dont lock the topic early, i want to know what others think of this.
    Last edited by Fat_Lobster; 28-07-14, 11:01 AM.
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

confirmed.
    why not?
    Its f2p,its fun.

Comment

Would be nice to have a TF2 server.

Comment

Yes!
        I've played TF2 for a year now (450 hour on record), and i always wanted to play with people i know
        And there are a lot of youtubers that only do thing about TF2, like star (in the video that Rinu posted)
        and you can buy anything from the mann co. store ingame to become premium, even 0.50$ is enough

Comment

bump..
          I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

+×123 its wow idea I saw utube vedio its aswom ask matite or blood to add t2f and serv t2f server
            Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

Good, if thats gets added, i can brag about f2p trading there.

Comment

I had TF2 and I uninstalled it. I think minecraft would be better.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [GHOST]Monster View Post
                  I had TF2 and I uninstalled it. I think minecraft would be better.
                  We already have a minecraft server and we have a sub-forum about it which you could see below in the forums.
                  No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.

Comment

I've been thinking about opening a GamerX TF2 / Left 4 Dead / CS server.. and I wanted (still want) to develop gamemode servers, but I do not have the damned Credit Card in order to donate/buy any thing online. Maybe soon I will get one.

Also, the money you get in Steam Store (selling items on Market) is only used In Steam-Store, you can't refund it to paypal account or any other things, do you get any way to donate to server with that way?
                    Last edited by PwnTer; 03-09-14, 06:12 AM.

Comment

I don't think that you can "create" a server for Left 4 Dead 2. Maybe just a party with 7 friends of yours. I played it,I still have it and I am a 100% sure that you can't create a server for it.
                      【=◈⌣◈=】Porter Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter View Post
                        I don't think that you can "create" a server for Left 4 Dead 2. Maybe just a party with 7 friends of yours. I played it,I still have it and I am a 100% sure that you can't create a server for it.
                        I didn't mention L4D2. Left 4 Dead 1, There is a server 10 vs 10 with many plugins, such a great server. Still play on it.
                        Btw, L4D2 is shit.

Comment

This suggestion is pretty awesome,since I play tf2,and I know lots of stuff about the game,and it's so damn much fun,and since tf2 has about 1 million players,gamerx tf2 sever can get some new people to the Samp server.
                          I obviously will support this idea.

P.s. Sorry for the bump
                          edgy scout main

Comment

Yeah. That would be great!

Comment

I think minecraft would be better.

Comment

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X