Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GamerX Community (<3)

So.
    I’ve been around the community when the server used to have 100+ players at any given point of time and have had the luxury to meet a ton of interesting people around here who I will always remember regardless of whether I play the game or not.

I’ve been inactive for a good two years now so if you’ve join post that you might not know me, but my user name has been the same every since I joined GamerX. (Hi new folks.)

This post has been due for the longest time now and this is just my way of showing appreciation to the community which I was lucky to be a part of. I don’t quite remember the timeline of things at this point, but when I joined Matite was still active. The management consisted of Groucho as far as I can remember.

The real people whose NPC’S now you see running around were also active at this point and GOSH was the server FUN!
    Initially, we did not have the event system in place so most people around this time were Bob the builders. You guessed it right /cpo was more than just a command, people built some of the amazing stuff I’ve ever seen, the Filipino’s took over the server and god they were good builders. However, I’ve also seen some bizzare shit but it’s all fun and games <3

There were some insane racers at this time, the [Gt] Clan, pesadilla, SpoooN and many more (I apologize for not including all the names, my memory is a bit faded now). There were folks who’d shoot your with that Deagle in a heartbeat and then there were mindless hackers who were looking to goof around.

Whenever we were threatened the whole community took it upon themselves to get rid of the culprit. We had a series of DDoS attack back in 2013 if I am right from the same guy and the whole management and mod team did one hell of a job to put the culprit in his place.
    Goo’s were the hot topic and finding glitchy locations or building a whole damn city to get an admin to place your goo at was the trend. Chain_narak was the designated GOO master, or whatever you wanna call it.
    Then came the sneaky 123 pls gang, yeah I mean the Vietnam bois, it was also a race between TP’s as to who gives the countdown first. Talking about TP’S, this status in-game was harder to come by back in those days. The management I believe wanted to keep it tight or however, they seemed fit and to be honest it was fun. There would be people struggling hours in-game to grind for the trusted tag, oh boy! Those days were just something else.

[ATM] and [AC] were some of the biggest clan’s in the game back in those days and everyone wanted to be a part of it. (P.S – I was in [AC]) *brag brag*
    :P
    Kind of made me realize today, I am obliged and lucky to be part of a community that is so loved and I am confident many more lads who have been here also feel the same way.

With a rise in all other online games, we might have gone down in numbers or new players but the community is still intact, I just feel lucky to have been around the server during it’s OG days.

I really hope GamerX to succeed more than it already has and get back on its feet again, the point being, GamerX was just not like the other servers oversaturated and monotonous. If you played here you’d know you had enough wisdom to do what you want unless your hurt the community in anyway, any the way the server was coded was just an add on. We had some features that are GX original i.e no other servers had it before us.

If you’re wondering what the point of this whole post was, it was pretty much just a strong punch of nostalgia that kicked into me today and I just had to let it out. I am sure if you’ve been around since the old day’s you have many stories to tell just like myself and I’d be more than happy if you let it out in this post.

MUCH LOVE <3

I played with you back in 2017 when i was a player with level 1 , you used to make goos for me as i was just a normal player and i was taking them under the excuse of mistake and you used green color that time , great to see you around here
    Good luck with your real life

Ci_Zer.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus
      Couldn't agree more ngl... This post brought back a lot of memories, although I'm not really that og, I can only say that this server gave me hella crazy experiences and I loved it. Wish I could have stayed but life takes place and I hate it. Nonetheless, don't forget to get more nostalgic by looking at old gamerx forum posts on Wayback machine. It has some hilarious shit we all posted as noobs
      I remember those days, god, they were so much fun! The old forums have some posts that literally make my stomach hurt lol.

but as it is, life happens and it happened to all of us at one point.
      <3

Comment

Originally posted by iceCupa View Post
        There were some insane racers at this time, the [Gt] Clan, pesadilla, SpoooN and many more (I apologize for not including all the names, my memory is a bit faded now).
        <3 Old and gold times back in 2010-2012. I really miss that!! I hope you come back some day!

Comment

I really do hope to make a stable comeback some day <3
          Miss ya'll

Comment

i still remember when you , me and kanwar were racing together really missing those days anyways good luck in your real life buddy

Comment

i really miss every single one of you in this community , and its hard to see you leaving guys ♥

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X