Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the thing you hate in yourself ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lagger
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

A bit too good with everyone :v

Comment

cant say no to someone
        [epiC]Jayce

if you see anyone got J@yce name or somthing like that

that not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayce View Post
          cant say no to someone
          Can you send me your nudes?
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

NOPE.
            [epiC]Jayce

if you see anyone got J@yce name or somthing like that

that not me.

Comment

my ego

Comment

Sometimes in anger I can be rude to my relatives, the only thing I hate.
                Someone have mentioned that being introvert is a bad side, as for me, I am the one and I don't think it is right or wrong. We are who we are, and it is so cool that we all are different!

Comment

When i get mad at someone, i just lose control of myself.

Comment

Never saying ''No'' to people and always need to have someone around.

Comment

Keep being bullyed
                      Last edited by TheEpikPotato; 16-03-16, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEpikPotato View Post
                        Keep being bullyed
                        Ignore them hoes and stick with your friends. Laugh their taunts off. If they use physical contact, kick them in balls as hard as you can without them expecting (make an innocent face and suddenly strike em) and run away to a teacher. If you're good at fighting, declare a fight with them in a changing room and end it for once. I know a lot here will say "tell a teacher", fuck those hoes, that just makes the situation worse if you are in older years.
                        Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
                        Never saying ''No'' to people and always need to have someone around.
                        Can you send me your nudes at least? I'd love me some fap.
                        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                          Ignore them hoes and stick with your friends. Laugh their taunts off. If they use physical contact, kick them in balls as hard as you can without them expecting (make an innocent face and suddenly strike em) and run away to a teacher. If you're good at fighting, declare a fight with them in a changing room and end it for once. I know a lot here will say "tell a teacher", fuck those hoes, that just makes the situation worse if you are in older years.

Can you send me your nudes at least? I'd love me some fap.
                          Sure thing.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X