No announcement yet.

Why did you start playing SAMP/GamerX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did you start playing SAMP/GamerX?

Hey guys!

I'm a veteran admin from a few years back. I come to the server and play from time to time (but, not often). I few of the other admins in game had me thinking about what and why I joined GTA Sa, SAMP and GamerX. So I want to share some of my story.

rowing up I always loved GTA. I downloaded, played and never stopped playing SAMP as soon as I'd heard of it. Back in the day GamerX was the #1 server. The server where everyone played. I think what really grabbed me is the quick style game play. By that I mean the command system can get you anything now. What ever you want, you can just get or do. Always a race, always an event, always wars at /GA. It was really great.

One day I saw Matite at GA moving objects (map making) and I had to ask him "how?" He was so kind to tell me about the mapping system and explain to me the commands. At that moment mapping and the community both absorbed me into this server. After discovery mapping I never stopped playing. I made some great maps and even better friends. I remember becoming friends with so many great players of the community. I remember playing clash of clans with Stefan and becoming an admin by learning and communicating with the admin team through him at the time. I made many great friends. I really learned skills, such as how to connect and communicate with friends, management, leaders, creators, other cultures, hackers, etc. The community was really great and the skills I learned from this community has helped me a lot through life and I think that's really cool.

Please, tell me your story. I really want to know Why GamerX was so important to you?
    What are brought you to SAMP? What were your best ingame experiences?
    Tell me everything you want

Thank you GamerX Community
    LOL (Lots of Love)

I found GX on forum BeatVN if who play since 2010 - 2011 maybe remember BeatVN clan, first my friend is Diesel_o4 he are a trusted player. He was give me 100 cookie

My dream to be admin and i'm was try maybe i'm not luck I dont play gx anymore, Gx gave alot memory, thanks GX <3

Sorry for my english bad.

Comment

As far as I can remember, 2013 was the first time I joined SAMP and I can remember that I played here on GamerX too... I can't clearly remember these things but then I stopped playing samp on 2014 and finally came back in 2016 (I thought I came back in 2017, but because of player count I was told that was 2016).

Then by searching servers again, I found GamerX back and this time I didn't stop playing till now.

Why GamerX was so important to you?

The community, the server gamemode, everything made it be important for me and made me stay.

What are brought you to SAMP?

Curious about how GTA SA in a multiplayer mode would be, so I gave it a try and it was fun.

What were your best ingame experiences?

The April Fools day where all Trusted Players got Admin level 5, and all Admins got level 10 (2017 one, as far as I know this also happened in like 2012 - 2014, not sure)... That was such a fun day, we all had fun and an unforgettable day for sure.

#LongLiveGX

Comment

Why did you start playing SAMP
        -
        i was on my friend's house then he was playing this game called = SA-MP which i didn't know about that time . He was playing in a RP server which i cant remember anymore then he convince me to try it so i was playing to his computer but suddenly i got bored to RP and i told him if there's a server that only do is shooting. He selected this server. After that maybe 5 or 6 years(Cant really remember) i keep playing on dm servers till i reach the dm skills/experience that i earned . Then i came back playing in gamerx till now,

-
        Well because of gamerx, I met a lot of new friends and this is the only server that spent my whole time. Also I'd tried again to play in other servers but Gamerx is still different all those moments, events and fights it makes me happy that's why gamerx very important to me .

- When i become TP last month and everytime admin teleport the cheater/rulebreaker into the /toilet to punish

Comment

I met so many nice people in this server. I spent a lot of time playing this game and I don't regret about this, I always remember those funny days with all guys of MEX clan.

What are brought you to SAMP?

I liked a lot GTA SA since I played it for the first time on my PS2, and when I got my first PC I searched for an online multiplayer.

I started playing on 2010 and did a lot of thins, but my favorite things was having clan wars, building bases for the clan with the guys or just hanging out with them.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X