"DiscordPySAMP" discontinued prototype source [NOW OPEN TO PUBLIC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "DiscordPySAMP" discontinued prototype source [NOW OPEN TO PUBLIC]

I decide to stop working on this prototype of GamerX "DiscordPySAMP" echo bot. If you previously saw RoBOT_Test bot that appears online in #samp-echo channel before, this is how it was made. Started working on this around July until October. I am not that advanced on Python nor C/C++. So I am sharing this code to Admins (not public) who are interested to continue it or just for personal use/learning.
    Original idea thanks to Jovan however he could not help continue developing it when I asked.

There is problem when a message was sent frequently in the channel, the bot stops working from sending echo messages unexpectedly, and causes heap underflow error in the pawn plugin. Probably due to race condition/memory leak that I have not able to identify yet (i tried using mutex, still same).

Using discord.py with Python 3.5.4+ on Windows (Tested with Python 3.6 on linux) as base bot script, and this C/C++ AMX plugin to embed the python interpreter to the server.
    Everything else explained in README.txt file

Password for the zip file is:
    Code:
    gxdiscordpysamp
    Binary (.dll/.so) not included.

EDIT: Yes I do know there is a pure C++ implementation of Discord API for SA-MP https://github.com/maddinat0r/samp-discord-connector However it is unstable (unexpected/random server crash issues), Rick previously tried to implement it in GamerX v4.5 but then removed.

EDIT2: It is now available as open source to public, i will pass the authority to denNorske to maintain it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Robo; 22-03-21, 11:50 AM.
    KVIrc User

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X